Royal Opera Café Vintage Postcard

vintage postcards

Come sit and monkey around with me at the Royal Opera Café in Paris! This is still a hot spot for coffee guzzling Parisians. The interiour is sumptiously decorated and hasn't changed a bit in 100 years... except for the wifi:)


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

15 cool cats commented:

Pat said...

I know this cafe...but never had a monkey coffee.

Mescrap said...

The monkey is so cute... seems so delicious.

Sock Monkey said...

Well speak of the devil, here I am! And you even have my coffee ready!

Big Hugs!
xoxoxo

Catherine said...

And there's a Starb**k coffee on the other side of the street. Pfff
Nothing compared to this traditional one.
Have you notice Marie, the telephone number with 4 numbers (+3first letters of Opéra it makes 7) when we get 10 nowadays !

Amy said...

love the monkey. hope you had a great weekend.

MuseSwings said...

It's good to monkey around on a monday! Yhanks for the coffee!

Daryl said...

Do they get their coffee from Monkey Joe's? Serious .. check out their website ... http://www.monkeyjoe.com/

Eddy said...

Bonjour Marie,
This poscard is so funny for me, because :
at the morning and the afternoon, I pass in front of it every day.
I go to the subway station "Pyramides" because I work in this district...And it's true, the Royal Opéra Café is always here :)

Linda said...

Neato!! Cool post. Blessings

ChaChaneen said...

Oh that is just calling my name! Gorgeous atmosphere and a monkey coffee to greet me! I LOVE THIS!

Sparky said...

very cute! I love the monkey face! I've got to try and make that in my coffee. ♥ ∞

Postcardy said...

What a cute monkey! Is it made at that cafe?

Starman said...

I had café there.

twinkle teaches said...

I want a monkey coffee!!! That would be a fun way to start the day. :)
tina

Barbara Ehrentreu said...

isn't that place the epitome of Paris? We sat there when we went to Paris. But didn't have monkey coffee.:) How cute is that?