Easter Romance Vintage Postcard

vintage postcards

Happy Easter my darling Pierre! Shall will dine on egg salad and champagne tonight? Hmmm..... somehow Easter and romance just doesn't mix well in my book. I want sticky candy and neon green Easter basket grass!


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

21 cool cats commented:

Marie Reed said...

I've gone a bit holiday crazy! Helpppp! Somebody slap me!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Have you been eating too much sugar? Yep, I think so! You are too funny!
And no, Easter should not be romantic unless he's bringing me a huge basket full of chocolate and peanut butter eggs & a glass of milk!
I hope you and Noah are getting ready for the Easter bunny...does he pass there in France? I'm asking because I thought we ate all the chocolate here in the U.S.!! ;)

everything vintage

Catherine said...

"Can I charm you that way, Madame" he whispers.
"Monsieur ! I'm not the one you think !" she answers, offended, grabbing the Easter eggs.

dmarks said...

I'd like to dye an egg that color of lavender.

Trying to remember. Were you the one who was interested in my postcard from a mobile post office? I finally made the blog post about it just now.

Heather at My Coupon Coop said...

How sweet! Looks like he's tempting her with the eggs a'la "the apple"!

*slap*

It's hard not to get excited about Easter.

Eddy said...

I think, you like chocolate eggs and Easter, doesn't you ?

Pat said...

Okay, no one said it so far...one of those eggs looks like a breast, at first glance...

I wonder if it's one of those subliminally sexy things they sneaked in back then!

I love the colors and the schmaltziness of this card!

Betsy Brock said...

My decorated eggs never look that nice! ha!

Katie said...

LOL @ Easter not being Romantic.

Remember in Ghost how Demi Moore and Patrick "Hot Pants" Swayze made out over pottery?

I don't exactly forsee that happening over egg dying.

Linda said...

Cute card! I agree with ya..lol..romance and Easter..YEAH, UMM..not..lol

Blessings. (woohoo..tomorrow is PFF--well..that would be in a few hours for you, lol.)

fortuitous faery said...

ahhh, they make those eggs look so fashionable and romantic...heehee.

fortuitous faery said...

writer's block? nonsense! there's inspiration everywhere! just look around! good luck tomorrow! :)

and thanks for adding me on twitter! added you back. :)

Starman said...

Easter = chocolate

twinkle teaches said...

OMG! This is lovely. I like how the girl is playing coy. I wonder if I could get my husband to recreate this pic with me???
p.s. I am Easter crazy lately,too!!!!
tina

ChaChaneen said...

Hi Gorgeous!

At first glance, those didn't look like eggs! I thought oh my stars, what did she post. ha ha

I love Easter baskets too and they have to have those Marshmellow Peeps shaped like chicks. ha ha

I'm glad that Easter is in April this year for us... it's always strange to me when it's in March.

Have a great day my friend!

Beth Niquette said...

Hello there! Thank you so much for dropping by my blogspot.

I can see we share the same love of vintage postcards and cards. You have some lovely ones posted here.

Daryl said...

Oh I am going to buy a Cadbury Easter Egg .. and savor it slowly...

Marie Reed said...

Alas.. there are no cadbury eggs in France.. I'm going to go cry into my pilow now...

Postcardy said...

Those big eggs look really strange, and the way they are holding them is even stranger.

Sparky said...

Yeah, I don't see how dyeing easter eggs could make one 'randy'. Ugh.
Getting too much sugar there gal. [giggle] JK The postcards are fun! :o) ♥ ∞

Barbara Ehrentreu said...

No one will be eating peanut butter chocolate eggs this Easter. You know the peanut butter scare in the US. I'm still working on my Valentine chocolate. Yikes!

Anyway, I don't really celebrate Easter now. We did when the kids were young. We dyed eggs and brought them to my sister-in-law's. Now my kids are grown and my sister-in-law is not related to me anymore.:) We celebrate Passover, which try as they might can never replace Easter in fun things to make and eat. Passover chocolate. Yuck!:)