The Easter Dinosaur

vintage postcards

Guck mal Mutterlein! (It's a German Vintage Postcard) Look what the Easter Dinosaur left me! Can we let it hatch? Pleeeeease!!!!

View more Easter vintage postcards here:)



Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

29 cool cats commented:

papel1 said...

I would hate to be near that hatching egg. Wow. Neat postcard.
Judy

Silver said...

Nice touch to this one. I wonder if the photographers had any difficulty in getting boy to sit for that pose..

smiles,

Marie Reed said...

Papel - Look at the cute baby T- Rex and his razor sharp teeth!

Marie Reed said...

Silver - It's seems like the little boy would just roll off the egg too! :)

Pat said...

I think that is one egg that would be easily spotted in your backyard! Maybe it's a chocolate one...yum...or peanut butter...or coconut...

soulbrush said...

poor bird who laid it. tee hee.

Marie Reed said...

Bibi - Your comment made me gain ten pounds! Yuummmmmm!

Soulbrush - Ouch :) Happy Monday!

June said...

Hi Marie, he is a cutie :)
Lovin this one
Hugs June xxx

Ming said...

Osterich!

soulbrush said...

hey thanks marie, i managed to get rid of that extra title, didn't know how to. btw marianne did that for me too. she's such a star. hugs.

Marie Reed said...

Newsflash - I just found a wonderful blog called Learn Swedish in 1000 Difficult Lessons http://www.francisstrand.blogspot.com/
I felt like a real arse the last time I was in Sweden... that language is a mouthful!

dmarks said...

Alas, the two world wars took their toll on Germany's native dinosaur population.

Vodka Mom said...

Awww, that is cute!!!!!

Marie Reed said...

Vodka - It's all warm and fuzzy until the T-Rex hatches!

Betsy Brock said...

Ooohh...maybe it's a chocolate cream filled one! :)

Thérèse said...

Mary, thanks for coming by...
Hope this little one does not belong to a single-one family...

Eddy said...

Imagine the good and big omelet with this big egg...

Pietro Brosio said...

Beautiful image: it's really of other times. :-)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I thought it was from Texas not Germany! What a great postcard!

Sparky said...

Easter Dinosaur!? Where do you come up with this stuff. [roflol] Very funny postcard. :o) ♥ ∞

Laila said...

What a cute card. I'm quickly becoming addicted to your blog :-)

Starman said...

Maybe he's just a really tiny kid?

Anonymous said...

I love it!

The Becky said...

Oui! tres coolness. :) Makes me think of Humpty Dumpty, i wonder why. thanks for passing by our blog. Do come by often!

missigorota.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Love the postcard, but now I want a Cadbury Creme Dinosaur Egg!

MuseSwings said...

Now if that was a Cadbury egg.....

BTW I'm posting a blog Adventure tomrrow! Be sure and join in the fun!

Sock Monkey said...

I love your blog!!!

xoxo

Sock Monkey

Beth Niquette said...

How very hilarious!

This is a wonderful postcard!

angelandspot said...

Cute postcard! I'd be scared to put that egg in my incubator or under my broody hen.