What time is it Josephine?

vintage postcards

I just ordered this little ticking time teller! Josephine has a bit of a wonky nose:) But.... the rich and vibrant band colours make up for her potato-like nasal deformity. I have an official Swatch watch crush!


You may or may not know that I'm a freakazoid Napoleon history buff and have read EVERY biography that I can get my sticky little hands on. This watch is so me. I can't wait to strap it on!


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

15 cool cats commented:

Pietro Brosio said...

Colorful Swatches and very fine postcard.
Have a good Sunday!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Swatch watches are seriously cool! My son would love the Napolean watch! He is fascinated with history right now! As always, I LOVE coming to visit you!!!

Pat said...

These are great watches. You've read everything on Napoleon, I've read everything on William the Conqueror...but I doubt if Swatch makes a William Watch. Darn.

G R Collia said...

Funky watches! So colourful. I don't ever wear a watch, but I am now sorely tempted...

Sparky said...

The Nap. watch is so you!! I love watches too, and used to collect difference styles, but quit wearing them with the advent of cell phones.
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend and fully recovered from Noah's birthday bash. :o) ♥ ∞

Starman said...

Those watches are nice art pieces, but it wouldn't be awfully easy to tell time with them.

ChaChaneen said...

Check you out Josephine! I mean Marie! I love it, it seems to suite your personality! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Cool watches!

Tess Kincaid said...

I adore the watches and the postcard!

High Desert Hooker said...

What funky watches! Love the hat on the postcard.

Vodka Mom said...

J'ai su que vous étiez un écrou de napoléon ! Cependant, je vous aime toujours….

Mescrap said...

Gorgeous watches.

paris parfait said...

Very cool watches and that postcard is fantastic!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

The watches are sensational ~ congrats on snagging one!

Daryl said...

I love that Swatch .. and I apologize for not stopping by, its been a little busy at the office and life seems to have tripped me up ... xo