Slideshow Fun!

vintage postcards
Magtoo.com has a new air mail feature! You can create a postal themed slide show complete with a nifty stamp! I made this vintage postcard slideshow in two shakes of a dog's tail:)

10 cool cats commented:

Pat said...

That's really cute! I'm about to pop over to the site!

Sparky said...

Yay for dawgs!! [lol] I'm going to visit the site too! I like learning of new websites like that. The postcards are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. That was fun.
Hope you're having a wonderful day.
Yer Georgia Pal ~ ♥ ∞

sribbler said...

one more good post..

Catherine said...

Exactly what you needed Mary.
Absolutely perfect for your blog.

Anonymous said...

Marie, Every morning I look at you site first as it brings a smile to my face.

Yvonne Marie

High Desert Hooker said...

How COOL! I love the one of the kid with the hula hoop around the dog's neck - the look on his face is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Just priceless...love your stuff!!

Pietro Brosio said...

That's very nice, Marie! I'll visit the site and see the various possibilities.

Starman said...

Very nicely donw.

SILVER said...

hmm, very interesting! nice feature and goes so well with your theme too.

and the black wedding dress thing back there.. ooh..spooky!

hugs..