Vintage Postcard Scrambled Eggs

vintage postcards

Never blog on an empty stomach! All I see are eggs... scrambled, hard boiled, deviled, a cheesy omelette, sunny side upside down! I'm hungry:)

View more Easter vintage postcards cards here.


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

23 cool cats commented:

Celine said...

Hummmm eggs, that sounds really good right now!
An omelette sounds even better! lol

French Fancy... said...

Go and treat yourself to a crepe - although I really have to be in the right mood for one.

Vodka Mom said...

Cette petite fille est adorable ! J'espère que vous avez eu quelque chose sans compter que des oeufs pour le dîner !

The Blonde Duck said...

Now I want eggs....

Lydia said...

Isn't that little girl darling?!
Yes, it is 3:40 a.m. and I am up way too late. Now I think I must have some eggs before I go to bed!

Ming said...

I have wanted an egg sandwhich for 3 hours! I might pick a couple up on the way home as a surprise.

Sparky said...

Such a cute postcard! I'm glad I just had breakfast or I'd be really hungry. :o) ♥ ∞

Betsy Brock said...

Yum....I've seen a lot of eggs in blogland, too! This postcard is soooo cute! What a little sweetie! I wonder if any eggs broke before they finished the shoot.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Now I am hungry too! lol! This is so cute! I love her boots!

Linda said...

You know what, you sure make me happy & giddy with all your postcards and I so look forward to PFF'S. Blessings..

Sarah said...

Pretty cool!

Visiting from SITS!

Catherine said...

Even worse if they're in chocolate ! Do you long for Easter, Mary ?

Pat said...

I love soft boiled eggs. And Easter eggs...the chocolate kind.

High Desert Hooker said...

Now you've done gone & made me hungrified!

Starman said...

Remember when 'they' said you could eat egg whites until the cows come home, but you must not eat the yolks? And now they've changed their minds (as usual) because the yolk is the most nutritious part of the egg. It's 19h00, are your cows home yet?

Pietro Brosio said...

Marie, the happy expression of the girl together with the basket of eggs make this postcard really beautiful.

ChaChaneen said...

Thank you for your message today, the crew is supposed to be out today to fix the roof leak. I'm looking forward to going home today! ha ha No more drip, drip!

So sorry though to hear about your heater, oh my, that's awful! The woe's of owning a home huh?! ha ha

Oh deviled eggs, sound good! I think I'll make some this weekend for my tea party!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie! You always have the sweetest postcards. Hope you have a great weekend!

Barbara Ehrentreu said...

Love her smile! Make me want my favorite, egg salad.

Barbara

Jane Hards Photography said...

I don't know where you find these cards. Always quirky but she's also a cutie.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful little vintage postcard. It looks like one of the old photos of my ancestors I'm just checking.

grace said...

oh yes, i learned long ago to have a beverage at hand while perusing the blogs. :)

angelandspot said...

That is so cute. I have like 4 dozen eggs waiting to be used. It warmed up a few days and all my chickens,ducks, and geese went crazy laying eggs. I love all your vintage postcards. I am slowly adding to my personal collection. I just got 50 birthday vintage postcards last weekend:) All of them have birds on them but not all have postmarks so the ones without postmarks I am unsure exactly how old they are. Maybe I will share some of them on my blog later.