Manly Man Train Valentine's Day Vintage Postcard

vintage postcards

Shhhhhhhh! This is what Francois is getting for Valentine's day! He'll flip over another framed manly man train vintage postcard. I also found these silly plushies from I Heart Guts!


Should I order a heart or a nice pancreas? I'm leaning towards the spanky panky!

I have 378 train vintage postcards in my CPAPHIL.Com shop:) Come browse through history!


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

14 cool cats commented:

dmarks said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. How in the world did you find me?

Tess Kincaid said...

Wonderful and unique Valentine's gift!

Happy Ground Hog's Day! :)

Betsy Brock said...

I need to have my boys look at those 370+ train postcards! They would just love that!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Once again...very cool card!

I LOVE these plushies! My husband is coming up on his 1 year anniversary of his heart bypass surgery. I am going to get him the heart plushie!!!

Thanks for sharing!
Hugs!
dawn

Pietro Brosio said...

You have so many (378!) train postcards, fantastic! The one in the post is really nice.
I like the funny plushies too: they make me smile!

Starman said...

Why not get one of each, then if he ever needs a transplant, he'll be good to go.

Starman said...

BTW - why are they called Manly Man Trains?

Anonymous said...

Re: "I Heart Guts" - They had a plushie Uterus as well, but sadly it was recalled because the ovaries were seen as possible choking hazards for small children.

Sparky said...

"Y'all know how I feel about trains ..." (Johnny Cash) ♥ ∞

Vodka Mom said...

378??? YOu have been a busy, busy girl!!!

love the postcard!

dmarks said...

Looks like the stomach ate a crab.

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up. I have I heart guts fridge magnets! lol

ChaChaneen said...

Oh my stars, I have never seen those plush toys before! How cute is that! ha ha

Kris McCracken said...

I have to agree, the pancreas is awfully cute...