Special Vintage Postcard Delivery for Pietro

vintage postcards

Welcome to Turin, Italy home of the Mole Antonelliana. This 548ft brick icon houses the National Cinema Museum. The first Fibonacci numbers are written with red neon lights on one side of the four faced dome! Isn't that daring? I love it when old melds with new.


Take a look - see at this Italian 0.02 cent Euro coin! The very vertical museum has been monetized too! Pietro, a blogger from this gorgeous city, might have one of these coins jingling in his pocket right now:)


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

6 cool cats commented:

Pietro Brosio said...

It's fantastic, Marie. I'll save and keep this stunning post in my library.
Thanks a lot for your so kind idea, I'm really honoured! :-)

Sparky said...

I want to shout to the airplane "Watch out for the tower bud!" [lol] Such an unusual card. I like it. ♥ ∞

Starman said...

I've never been to Turin, but I loved Milano and Venezia.

Marie Reed said...

Lol! Sparky .. I didn't even think of that! This is why I adore blogging!

Marie Reed said...

I have NEVER been to Italy! I'm such a dud. It is a dream of mine to go!

Catherine said...

Thanks Mary. We all have such little coin in our pocket. Now, I know better what is represented on it.