Postcard Friendship Friday - Happy Birthday Noah!

vintage postcards
It's my son's birthday tomorrow! He's a Valentine's Day baby:) This trumpet playing groovy science kid will be 9 years old!


He's a bit of a comment junkie and an avid reader of this blog so do me a solid and wish my kiddo a HBD!






Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

53 cool cats commented:

"Sunshine" said...

Aww, what a sweetie :) Happy birthday, Noah!

Anonymous said...

I bet you'll have fun on your birthday, Noah! Happy birthday to you!!
Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday..

Mojo said...

Cool! Happy Birthday trumpet playing science kiddo. (Did I miss anything?)

Natalie said...

Happy birthday Noah!
As a mother to a little boy also named Noah, I can cheerfully say that Noah's are the cleverest and sweetest boys ever!
Have a really fun day. :D

larkspur said...

HBD Noah! Have the best... :^)

Daryl said...

Hey Noah .. have a fabulous birthday .. since its a short month, you should insist on celebrating EVERY day!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday, Noah!!! Wishes for many more. Blessings

Jane Hards Photography said...

Hiya Noah a very Happy Birthday another Aquarian. We are the smartest you know. Would you like to see what famous people share you Birthday go to this link.


http://www.famousbirthdays.com/


Eat lots of cake and have fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Noah!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful birthday, Noah!

Globetrottingbride said...

What a cutiepie!!! Happy Birthday Noah!!! I hope nine is your best year yet! I love your name BTW.

Anonymous said...

Ah, he's a cutie! Happy Birthday, Noah. My Birthday is Sunday, so you beat me by one day! xo

Starman said...

Bon anniversaire, Noah!

Polly Forns said...

Happy Birthday Noah from western Kentucky in the U.S. wow, what a great valentine YOUR mom got 9 years ago! Hope yu have a lot of fun

M.K. said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! What a cool name! (Although I know you had nothing to do with that...) I have a son born on St. Patrick's Day, and a son (who also plays trumpet) born on Christmas Eve. Holiday birthdays are great!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah, hope you have a fab day! My boyfriend's nephew (he's 13) has recently started learning to play the trumpet, his playing is coming on a treat!

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday, Noah!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, it's actually the trombone my boyfriend's nephew is learning; You can tell I'm not musical can't you? *Smacking forehead and going "Doh!"*

Antonia said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Catherine said...

Joyeux Anniversaire Noah !
Tomorrow will be YOUR DAY ! Ask for every thing you want !

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! My little Noah I miss you!

Sparky said...

He is charming Marie!
Happy Birthday Noah! Eat cake and ice cream for all us, 'k darlin'? ((Hugs)) :o) ♥ ∞

Anonymous said...

I am wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Noah. Do you know what your gifts will be? Have you asked for something extra special? Cake for your birthday and candy for Valentine's Day - what a nice combination. Enjoy your day with your family.

Postcardy said...

Happy Birthday. I was born on a holiday too--Thanksgiving.

Kel said...

Happy Birthday, Noah!!! May cake and ice cream fall from the sky.. :D

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hello sweet boy,Happy Birthday!!!AND Happy Valentine's!!!I hope you recieve everything your little heart desires.May God bless you and your family always.Be happy.Hugs and birthday kisses Marie Antionette

Lydia said...

Oh, Happy Birthday to you, Noah!
This is exciting for me for TWO reasons:

#1 is that I have a nephew named Noah who will turn 16 on Feb. 26th. He lives in Indiana, USA.

#2 is that I have gained a son through blogging and his birthday is the same as yours: Feb. 14. We became friends, and then he asked if I'd be his mom. His name is Dex and he lives in the Philippines. My happiest dream is to meet him someday. In the meantime, I will be calling him on his birthday!

Anonymous said...

Have a great day Noah !

I know you will make the Fiesta a bit in advance, so maybe it means 2 birthdays in the same month !

Joyeux Anniversaire

Francois (still in St Fargeau)

ChaChaneen said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Noah.... Happy Birthday to you!

Noah, check you out dude, your 9 years old! No way, you look like your 10 aleady! Seriously! So what are your plans for the big day with your family?

I hope that your precious Momma and Handsome Daddy allow you to have a humongous piece of something good for your big day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Noah,

Here's a birthday wish from hot & sunny Australia. Hoping you have a fantastic day and you receive one or maybe more of the gifts that you asked for. Are you having a party with all your friends from school?

Have a terrific day!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Noah,

Here's a birthday wish from hot & sunny Australia. Hoping you have a fantastic day and you receive one or maybe more of the gifts that you asked for. Are you having a party with all your friends from school?

Have a terrific day!!!!!

Mary said...

What a great name ...'Noah'

Happy Birthday from Australia - have a great day tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Noah!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to Noah...
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
{clap, clap, clap}
{blow out the candles}
{eat some cake & ice cream}
{open presents}

Sending you LOTS of birthday wishes all the way from Louisiana USA!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT Birthday!

ps...you must be one great little heck of a big heart Valentine guy, because I don't even get a quarter of the comments as you do!!!! ;)

Katie said...

Hey Noah! Happy Birthday dude all the way from California! I hope you have a super fun day. And I hope your mom makes you a great cake!!

Kris McCracken said...

Happy birthday from Tasmania Noah. The Devils say g'day.

MuseSwings said...

Noah! It's your Birthday - how cool is that!

Marie - I posted my postcard on Thursday

alice said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! Bon Anniversaire, jeune homme! 9 ans...je me souviens très bien des 9 ans de mon fils qui en a maintenant 17 (et je me souviens même des miens, pourtant c'est loin!). Que vas-tu avoir comme cadeau?

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hi Noah... Happy Birthday to you, from the Kingdom of Cambodia! My younger brother is also celebrating his birthday today but he is quite older than you are. I hope you'll have lots of fun today :)

Postcards Crossing

The Blonde Duck said...

Have a wonderful birthday!

Pat said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! Bibi is jealous of the little kitten you're holding, and wishes you could meet her.

Unknown said...

Joyeux anniversaire Noah!

Betsy Brock said...

What a little cuties! He looks like you! :)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! Have a fantastic 9th birthday! You sound like a super rockin' guy! Hope it's the best yet!

Ana said...

Hey sweety Noah...have a happy happy Birthday! A nice day you've been born on...hope your life is full of love indeed! :)

Paul van Yperen said...

Gefeliciteerd! Happy Birtday to Noah and his mom.

soulbrush said...

happy b day to you
happy b day to you
you look like a monkey
and you act like one too....
hip hip hooray!

Pietro Brosio said...

Have a splendid birthday Noah!
Enjoy your day! :-)

Indie said...

Happy Birthday, Noah!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to be late visiting, but still*just* in time to wish Noah a happy birthday! I hope, I'm sure, it's been great. Keep up with the science - wonderful stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hi Noah! It's GrandDad... Happy Happy Birthday! It's raining over here on Weeks Bay today... everything's wet but it's a great day to look at books and watch movies. We love you Noah! Have a great day!

Ham said...

Very Happy Birthday from London, too

paris parfait said...

Bonne Anniversaire, Noah! Hope you had a lovely celebration, with many good things to come in the year ahead!