Top Vintage Blog on Facebook!

vintage postcards
I am bowled over. This is the top vintage blog on Facebook! That is BIG BIG news!


Facebook is such a fun and powerful networking tool! I can only recommend slapping your blog onto it. If you need any advice or help doing so I'm just an email away:)

Here is the direct link to the FB page! Come join too... Pretty please with lots of sugar on top:)

Do you see how the vintage postcard has the letter 'F' on it?


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS


30 cool cats commented:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Marie! That is WONDERFUL news! Congratulations!!!! You absolutely deserve it!!! You are one of my very favorite bloggers! I read you every day!!!

With Hugs!
Dawn

Devon Coles said...

C'est des nouvelles merveilleuses! Félicitations . . .
Kudos, kiddo! Yours is the top vintage blog in a lot of hearts . . . always delightful!

Unknown said...

Very cool! I heard about the coffee machine on SITS. My condolences!

Lydia said...

That's MARVELOUS and well deserved! And it really is *Big*.....a universal honor, very distinguished.

My Facebook page is under my first name and my blog is under my middle name. Therefore, the two cannot meet. :(

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats! What a great honor!




I moved! Come see me at www.aduckinherpond.com

Marie Reed said...

Thanks Blogging Mama! Yes.. RIP.. my coffee machine broke... a moment of silence.. Francois ran out and bought a blue Senseo! Caffeine is streaming through my veins again! Thank goodness!

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Will surely consider :)

Marie Reed said...

Hi Bhavesh! Please do:)

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Fabulously fantastic Facebook news, Marie Isabelle! I found the F! <3

Sparky said...

That's wonderful Marie! You deserve it. Your blog is by far one of the best. I always feel better after a visit here.

I'll have to see if I can figure out how to put my blog at Facebook. Hopefully, there will be directions there somewhere ? ... :o)) ♥ ∞

Betsy Brock said...

F for Facebook! You are so clever! And congratulations...how cool is that!?

Marie Reed said...

Sparky - Your wish is my command! I've done it for you! Francois and I are both following you there too.. of course you know this because I've sent you a message directly on facebook!

If anybody needs help I can do it for you lickety split!

Sparky said...

As always, you are such an angel Marie. And I've left Francois a message in French at Facebook (compliments of Babel Fish to translate). :o) I've done the Request Proof of my Blog at Facebook. That's a really nice feature. Thanks so much. ((Hugs)) from Warm (YAY!!) Georgia

soulbrush said...

thrilled for you...yahoo with cherries on the top! i don't do facebook, no time for anymore! hugs.

Retro Heather said...

Congratulations! You deserve it. You've got a great blog here.

Starman said...

I used to have a Facebook account but it has probably been deleted since I never used it. BTW, have you buried your coffee machine?

Tess Kincaid said...

You GO girl!!!

Pietro Brosio said...

Congratulations Marie!!!
Beautiful the postcard and lovely the F on it!

Pat said...

No surprise for me! I'm just surprised they didn't do it sooner! Congratulations!

Daryl said...

Fantastic ...

I listed mine but I have no idea what has happened since then ... I am easily confused

Vodka Mom said...

Bonjour Marie ! Je pense que VOUS êtes blog est le meilleur blog de cru ! ! !

Unknown said...

Hiya from SITS! Congrats on your blog! ;)

Read that your coffee machine "passed on"? :P Hope you get a replacement soon! Haha!

ChaChaneen said...

Congratulations my sweet friend! Yahoo! You've got quite the fan club now... I could say I knew you when. ha ha

By the way, that is one gorgeous picture! I lurve it!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Congratulations Ms. Top Vintage!!! Sounds exciting and I totally agree...you do have the best vintage blog around!

Marie Reed said...

Bob! I didn't bury my dead coffee machine.. I'm thinking cryogenics.. I put it in the freezer!

Silver said...

Hi,Marie, i enjoyed your blog very much! Good work!

smiles,

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marie! Love your blog! Worleygig.com was also recently #6 of the Top 50 Most Popular Pop Culture Blogs on Face Book, so I know how valuable FB is for networking.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Now that is really cool.

Peldyn said...

Awesome! So glad you were recognized.
Now, how do you like the Senseo? Does it make good coffee?

Joe Narvaez said...

Congratulations Marie!