Meowing Vintage Postcards

vintage postcards
Eeek! Fido won't be coming near my kids or kitties! This print ad is from womples.com. He finds hilarious printed oddities and blogs them. He'll make you cachinnate!



Editor: Cachinnate? Have you been flipping through your thesaurus again?

Marie: Yes. It means to laugh....... ummm I think it does:) I don't care what it means! It sounds kewl!


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

15 cool cats commented:

Unknown said...

Mmmm, so many kitties, so few recipes.... (j/k ;)

I have become an avid reader of your blog and look forward to each new post.
I also went to your vintage card site and found a lot of old timey cards of the area where I live. I ordered a few and framed them and they now take a place of choice on my walls!
I plan to do the same for people I know. I think it's such a unique present idea.

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Marie Isabelle,
What a wonderful 'quirky' post! Your ad provided me with a guilty laugh and the 'new word' just brightened my morning! <3

lorhen82 said...

Oh, that's just SO wrong! LOL But then, I like twisted humor! ~Lori

lorhen82 said...

I just noticed the first line of Damien's comment...too funny! ~Lori

Catherine said...

I wonder if they really want to give their rottweiler ? Writing this description.
"Perfect Guard dog, chasing away strangers (other than his breed)" would have been enough, no ? : )

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I am cachinnating my tushy off right now!!! LOL!

Pietro Brosio said...

I find very amusing "loves to eat live rabbits and kitten"!
Fine post, Marie. :-)

Devon Coles said...

So happy that since the owner says the dog loves to eat live bunnies and kittens, he didn't add the classic line. "Very fond of children." COL (cachinnating out loud)

Starman said...

CMAO!!!

Sparky said...

That's one of the funniest posts you've had yet since I found your blog! All the comments are hilarious too! Y'all kept me cachinnating in my recliner ... LOL ♥ ∞

Maria said...

Oh that is too funny! I would not like to have a dog like this :)

Vodka Mom said...

omg that is so damn funny.

I told the girls they couldn't use the word pussy.

Pat said...

Egads! Bibi is cat-sized, and easily mistaken....oh.

Lydia said...

Marie,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a message because it led me here to your blog that seems almost like a bright universe all its own!

I will NOT, however, show this particular post to any of my cats, especially kitten Willow!

Lydia said...

p.s.......oops, the other link takes you nowhere! Here's the right link for Willow.