Vintage Postcards from Brittany

vintage postcards

For some bizarre reason my son won't let me dress him like this. John wants me to dye his hair blue and spike it in a mohawk instead! The malaise of a Mother..... Aren't these puffy pants and wooden shoes C.U.T.E?

View more French costumes from Brittany here:)


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

10 cool cats commented:

Silver said...

absolutely v cool!

And, big hugs and smooches to you and NOAH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, young man!How handsome you are, too!

mmmck!

soulbrush said...

tee hee maybe for a fancy dress day at school. happy valentine's day to you and noah too.

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Yes, John might be too old to let his mom dress him thus... though in the 70's I used to wear wooden shoes...they were a fad...I love this boy's puffy little pants. My children have hair issues...and I did help my daughter to bleach some hair underneath so she could apply pink dye when the creative style muse would strike. Fun post Marie Isabelle! <3

Steve said...

I still dress like this....

Pat said...

Ha, ha! It seems like this lad is wearing hand-me-downs from many older sisters.

ChaChaneen said...

His face looks like he's older than his years. He looks like he's thinking, "I look rather dashing don't I?" ha ha

Happy Valentines Day Marie!!! Have a sweet weekend!

Starman said...

I can't imagine why your son doesn't want to dress like that. Imagine the fun at school with everyone trying to guess if he's a boy or a girl.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Ha ha ha! Lovin the puffy pants and wooden shoes!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

I had an Auntie who actually took a photo of her little son this way...A lot of good it did!
Happy St.v Day!

Sparky said...

Tell Noah, the mohawk would NOT look cool. [waging finger back & forth] He would look just as silly as the little dude above. Be a rebel and dress normal. ♥ ∞