Tea - ser Vintage Postcard

I am sick sick sick today. I have the head cold from heck!


I am going to go make a cup of tea and go back to bed!


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.
vintage postcards, old postcards , antique postcards

17 cool cats commented:

Pat said...

Sorry you're under the weather. It hasn't been cold enough here for a while to catch a cold.

But Ty-phoo tea sounds like it would make you ill...!

Anonymous said...

As an aside - the expression "under the weather" is thought to be an old seafaring expression for when a sailor was ill - he would rest below deck and therefore be under the weather. No more sailing for you - young lady!

David said...

Marie, sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Summer colds can be the worst. Hope this ends soon. David

MuseSwings said...

Marie, I'm sorry you have the cold from heck (cute!). Have some chicken soup with that tea!

Betsy Brock said...

Feel better!

Lori said...

I'm sorry you're sick. When you make your tea don't forget the whiskey!

Get well soon!

Greg C said...

Make it green tea and keep warm. Also take some fish oil tablets and get some rest.

Daryl said...

feel better soonest!

:-Daryl

Ming said...

Oh no! Sick still? Or sick again? Either way, bad bad bad. Feel better!

Maria said...

Oh yes feel better soon, the tea will ,and whiskey is indeed a good medicine!

soulbrush said...

here in england we still get typhoo tea, such a wierd name for a tea...love the pic.
get better soon, the common cold can be a bugger!

Anonymous said...

Loving your postcards - and I remember Marie biscuits - my Nan used to buy them - lol

papel1 said...

My husband use to like typhoo tea for his ice tea. He asked a friend who was visiting London to buy him some. When they were in Fortnum and Mason they inquired about the tea and the fancy dressed clerk said that is common tea and walked away.

papel1 said...

I forgot, you can mention me on your blog but I am probably as common as typhoo tea.
Judy

Katie said...

What a drag to have a head cold. I hope it's not from too much yodeling! I hope that tea and plenty of sleep does the trick for you and that you're soon feeling back in tip-top shape.

Kris McCracken said...

The lady in today's post looks so very, very happy with her tea!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Then Kris it can't be tea. I know being British I am supposed to enthuse about the stuff, but I've never got it. Give Me thick, strong stand a spoon up in it black coffee any day of the week.