Perky Pepsi Vintage Postcard

vintage postcards
Yuck! ... Pepsi has launched a cucumber flavored soda in Japan!


You can quench your thirst with a gourdy carbonated beverage! What could be better? 'Pepsi's rivals should retaliate with Spinach Sprite and Dr Bell Pepper!'




Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.

14 cool cats commented:

Katie said...

You've got to be kidding! Well, whatever sells in the local market I guess. Your Dr. Bell Pepper idea cracked me up! Sounds just as, um, refreshing as the cucumber soda. I don't drink a lot of soda (or pop as they call it in Minnesota); too sweet and sugary for my taste.

Webradio said...

Bonjour !

On dirait de la lessive liquide...

M.K. said...

Cucumber Pepsi - the thought makes me shudder just a bit! But I must say that that bottle has a nice feminine shape! Perhaps they think that will help in the sales? Subliminally?

Maria said...

Spinach Sprite sounds deadly... Brrr! Also the Cucumber Pepsy - igitt!
BTW - did you like the new Batman?
Have a nice weekend, regareds, Maria

Greg C said...

That doesn't sound good at all. I did like the Dr Bell pepper though. Good one.

Betsy Brock said...

Oh my....that doesn't sound good....especially this early in the morning! You'll have to keep us updated on it's success!....ok....back to my coffee!

Tess Kincaid said...

It will go nicely with their beany ice cream!

David said...

Will the madness never stop? There are more flavored drinks available than the stores have shelf space. I am curious and would like to try one just to see...

soulbrush said...

i used to love the old pepsi and coke ads.but cucumber, yuk no.

Lori said...

EWWWWWW! They're probably trying to follow the Green Tea & Cucumber fad, they just didn't realize we put ours in our shower gel.

P.S. W & E loved the octoghost!

Daryl said...

Water .. I drink water .. but I love these to look at!




:-Daryl

Anonymous said...

I'll have a Peas Pepsi, Please!

Try saying that five times really fast!

Unknown said...

Oh I just love your profile pic!Yeah cucumber soda sounds nasty! Thanks for your congrats!

Sand xox

Ming said...

that actually sounds pretty tasty!