Angel Vintage Postcard for Bibi

vintage postcards
This vintage postcard is dedicated to an angel of a friend who has recently lost her beloved husband. Bibi.... all of my thoughts are with you. I hope that this sweet little angel can bring a faint smile to your face during this tragic time.

14 cool cats commented:

Betsy Brock said...

Oh yes, Bibi...big hugs to you!

Tess Kincaid said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, Bibi.

Lori said...

That picture is beautiful. My condolences to Bibi.

Ming said...

Beautiful postcard. My condolences to Bibi.

Starman said...

I, too, offer my condolences to Bibi.

Anonymous said...

Bibi - I am so sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer for you and your family. Please take care and know that you have a caring and compassionate friend in Marie Isabelle and the rest of your blog-buddies.

Vodka Mom said...

I love this....will visit you more often...

MuseSwings said...

Beautiful post for Bibi!

Unknown said...

Big hugs to Bibi! That was very nice of you to post such a lovely post card!!

Sandy xox

Maria said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bibi.

Anonymous said...

Marie-
What nice folks you have on your blogspot. Profiles are a great way to see what everyone has in common. Musewings, I too loved Pieces of April and I am right in the middle of Confederacy of Dunces. Check out the sound track to Pieces of April (Stephin Merritt's music is totally funky). Not sure how to connect my profile to this site...but I will work on that this weekend.

soulbrush said...

what a lovely thought. i have sent her some silver edged clouds today too.

David said...

Marie, Hope that you find comfort in the fond memories that you have of your friend. David

Pat said...

Dear Marie,

Thanks so much for your recent comments on my blogs and your thoughts in general. I hope to be back checking blogs soon. I have just checked yours after all this time, and I see you posted an angel for me. You are so, so kind to have done that. I really appreciate it.

Our last name is Andjelkovic, whose origin is 'angel,' and indeed my husband was one all his life, and I am sure he is one now, watching over us.

Many thanks and kind thoughts to you.

"Bibi"