Wella Balsam Shampoo meets Cpaphil Vintage Postcards

vintage postcards

Hair like yours needs scissors like ours:) Cpaphil Vintage Postcards.


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

16 cool cats commented:

Devon Coles said...

Ack, that moustache has got to go. Quick, pass me those shears!

The Blonde Duck said...

Stopping in from SITS!

lorhen82 said...

I'm so glad most men don't try to look like that anymore, with the cheesy moustaches! ~Lori

Sparky said...

Oh, groovy, man, I remember this advertisement! Far out, it's my generation, you know. [lol]

I used to think that looked sooo sexy. :o) ♥ ∞

Betsy Brock said...

ha-ha-ha! And we thought they looked soooo sexy, didn't we? And I remember that exact shampoo bottle!

Tess Kincaid said...

OMG! I used to us Wella Balsam shampoo waaay back in the '70's. And all the guys looked like him back then, BTW! :)

Tess Kincaid said...

ooops...typo...should read "use" :)

soulbrush said...

oh no this is so sixties, yuk, get that hair and 'tach' shaved off now!

Retro Heather said...

LOL! I love it! My husband cracks up over stuff like this, too. I'm going to have to send him this link and tell him I've found his new 'do!

Daryl said...

How funny .. doesnt he look very feminine despite that 'stache?

Anonymous said...

Great postcard! I think that style would suit me. Minus the 'tache though.

I have a hair-related advertisement on my blog today too!

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks for the trip down "shampoo" memory lane. God I feel old!

Starman said...

His hair looks more like a wig. And talk about poor styling....

Do they still make Wella Balsam?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have been nominated for the BlogNet Awards January Contest. We are busy getting all the nominations for January's contest up on the site, which is taking a little time as we now are getting more nominations every month.

Every blog that is nominated goes through a manual review, before being accepted onto the site, to make sure that only good quality blogs are entered into the BlogNet Awards.

For your (and your readers) information, Nominations are accepted until the 15th of the month, but the voting and commenting are accepted until the end of the given month.

Also, even if a blog does not win in a particular month, the blogs are automatically put into the next months draw. The chances of winning become even greater as everyone can plan their strategy for getting votes and comments.


Once again congratulations on your nomination and we wish you the best of luck.

BlogNet Awards Team

P.S. We have the Yearly Best Blog Award contest happening right now, come in and cast your vote for our 4 contestants.

P.S.S I still remember those haircuts and we thought those guys looked so Kewl...lol

Pat said...

Gosh, this looks so Sixties. Could have been from my high school yearbook, except that guys weren't allowed to have sport facial hair then!

Anonymous said...

Wella Balsam is an oldie but goodie! That moustache is a little scary.