French Wedding Vintage Postcards

vintage postcards

I'll be using these Playmobil figurines as wedding cake toppers! Isn't this 'tie the knot' toy photography hilarious! I'm already hummmmmming the wedding march:)


I have 141 wedding vintage postcards in my cpaphil.com shop:) They would be perfect for 'save the date' postcards or wedding invitations!

Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

16 cool cats commented:

LEon said...

Hey Playmobil! That is cool!!

Barbara Jean said...

Marie,

Thank you for coming to visit, and your comment on the bird nest tutorial.

These play mobile people are so cute.
Would you believe i still have the ones my kids had when they were little? (youngest is now 34!)
Do not have bride and groom, but others, and my grand kids love to get play mobiles for birthdays etc.
What a clever way to use them on cakes.

You do have a ton of postcards. I will know where to go when i need some.

Have a great week.

barbara jean

Pat said...

SO CUTE! I'd use them too!

Anonymous said...

The old vintage postcard looks great

Tess Kincaid said...

The first bride has that funny look on her face because her corset is SO tight!

Marie Reed said...

I just took a gander at her waist size! She needs to EAT!

sribbler said...

this colorful cards makes me to visit your blog again and again..

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Playmobil married people are very cool!

Love the postcard!

Daryl said...

Oh they will look so cute on a cake ... and I love the blush on the French bride .. it looks as tho her cheeks already met her new husband's mustasche!

Cynthia Pittmann said...

I love the jacket on that French Vintage groom...he looks like Sgt. Pepper! Marie Isabelle, you have such a creative eye! <3

papel1 said...

I should be joining you on Friday. Right now I am sitting in our new trailer in an RV park not too far from the house. With free wi fi and my laptop here. And a few antique stores down the street. (Hmm a few new postcards)

Anonymous said...

I love the playmobile cake toppers! Lego people would probably be cute too...but too small.

Starman said...

Those toys looks vaguely familiar, but I can't seem to remember why.

Sparky said...

Oh, that's so cute!! I'll bet your wedding is going to be so pretty. Hope all your family and friends can attend. Be sure to post photos (or a link) here so we can enjoy too. God bless! ♥ ∞

Anonymous said...

they're so adorable! even in the snow!

eKohs said...

Hey, this blog is simpliy so cool.. not to mention the playmobil : )