Postcard Friendship Friday

vintage postcards
I would be thrilled if you joined us! There are no rules:) Anything goes! Please be silly and creative with this postal theme. Examples include: any type of postcard, a photo of a mailbox, mailman, a stamp image, postcard altered art, or simply a photo of something that you find 'Postcard Perfect' etc etc etc!


After you've posted for PFF come drop by this blog to share your link. A Mr. Linky widget will be in place every Friday! Mr.Linky makes it easier for everyone to find your blog so that we can all comment comment comment! That's what a blog party is all about! Happy PFF!

Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

36 cool cats commented:

Marie Reed said...

Happy Friendship Friday!

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Cute friendship fried eggs in a hot pan- Sunny side up! Is that why they're so cheerful? :-) <3
(so...a little corny...what can I do, it's V-day humor!)

Chris Overstreet said...

How do you tell a boy fried egg from a girl fried egg? Thanks to this illustration, I now know the answer: by the shoes they where!

Chris Overstreet said...

Er, wear, even!

Sparky said...

Hi Marie! Cute Valentine postcard. It made me hungry though.
Well, I'll be there or be square for Postcard Friendship Frieday! (pun intended) My postcard will post tomorrow (which, apparently, is your today). :o) CYA then! ♥ ∞

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Those little eggs are so cute! I love that card! Friendship Friday is fun!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hi Marie... thanks for visiting mine earlier. And thank you again for starting the Postcard Friendship Day. Hope I can find a something for next week :)

Love the postcard image!

Postcards Crossing

M.K. said...

Yummy eggies!

Antigonum Cajan said...

You must have the longest list: Blogs que sigo in the world.

Two, those black and white pictures
mentioned Cannery Row/Tortilla Flats are among some of the most captivating
I have seen at 57 years. I doubt very
much anything like that will be made
again.

I have also read the books. Congratulations for your blog.

Until then.

Anji said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Why haven't we come across each other before? I'm going to enjoy exploring your blog....

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Sorry to be slow to respond. I've been away for a few days. I think it's an excellent idea! :)

Linda said...

Happy friendship day! I came across your site from Sparky's. I hope you don't mind an extra person joining in. Blessings

Anonymous said...

Happy Friendship Friday to you too! I would love to join, but I'm a little confused. Do you want us to post an image today or next Friday?

Speaking of mailman...have you received anything yet?

ChaChaneen said...

Good morning! I'm here but going back to bed because I've got a baaaaad cold. This is fun though and I look forward to Fridays! have a great day!

angelandspot said...

That card is funny, cute, and crazy all at once. I love your blog.

grace said...

i had no idea! happy friendship friday, indeed, to a really good egg. :)

MuseSwings said...

Hah! I finally remembered it;s Postcard Friendship Friday. I've posted a postcard for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Marie. I got my postcard posted.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I really like this idea! I hope I remember this for next week. I have some old ones that I can dig up.

papel1 said...

Your first Friday postcard event is great. Next week I may even get a postcard posted. Had to settle for a greeting card. Happy Friendship Day Marie.
Judy

Unknown said...

Oh how I love this postcard! It's sunny side up for me :)

Sandy xox

KARNA said...

I love your postcards and enjoyed Postcard Friendshp Friday a lot! Great site you have.

Catherine said...

Bonjour Mary,
What a nice idea ! Do you mean the big day is for next Friday ? I'll post, I'll search all the week.
Bon week-end.

June said...

Hello Marie, thanks .. I shall give this a go. I was already following but didnt see it and its a fab idea ... count me in
Hugs June x

Mescrap said...

So cute !! :)

I just back from vacation. Love your idea to have this Postcard Friendship Friday.

Catherine said...

Two little eggs united for their entire life. Inseparable.
I've post lmine today.
Happy Friendship Friday to all.

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'll post some pix of the Disneyland mailboxes. They talk and some are very animated.

Great idea!

Pamposh Dhar said...

Oops. Not sure just where I was supopsed to leave my comment. Am repeating it here:

Hi Marie. I've got a post on my blog for your Friday friendship! Pls check it out.
I think this PFF is a fabulous idea!

Laila said...

I love your blogs, they are so inventive :-) This is a great concept, I'll have to spend some time catching up here :-)

Irene said...

Happy Friendship Friday!

June said...

Aww Happy friendship Friday.
I just popped in to say thanks for all your support through my difficult time.
Once things are ok again i will join in again with your lovely fridays
Hugs June x

RA said...

Happy Friendship Friday :)!
Although I don't have any related postcard post, I love coming to your blog. The new LinkWithin widget is great. Best wishes.

Ms Cupcake said...

Please forgive my tardiness. I've been so busy this past few days. I'll try to catch up soon.

Andrea said...

Such a cute cute cuuute site.

mel said...

How about that? I didn't even KNOW it was Postcard Friendship Friday...a happy accident indeed!!

~blessings~

http://creativeclutter-mel.blogspot.com/2009/05/addicted-to-postcards.html

Grama's Gourds and Primitives L.Akin said...

Thanks for peeking in on my blog...What a cool blog you have here. I really like it!