Frozen Burrito Addiction

What is your New Year's resolution? I have a frozen burrito addiction.... I scarf three or more daily! How will I stop!!! Ahhhhhh! If only this vintage postcard chef could whip up my meals... Of course he doesn't have any eyeballs. Missing cranial apples is quite a handicap!


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

13 cool cats commented:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year 2009!
Best of success for your blog.
Keep the nice pictures coming!

papel1 said...

Happy New Year Marie. I look forward to reading your blog in 2009. You always have interesting postcards.
Judy

Anonymous said...

Wish you a great 2009 on your blog. My husband's New Year's resolution is to make a million dollars, and mine is to accomplish everything I put off in 2008. I'm sure I'll have to roll this resolution over into 2010, but what the heck!

ChaChaneen said...

ha ha I had to laugh because I remember growing up and beggin my Mom to buy them so I could put butter on them and warm them up in our new microwave at the time. ha ha Oh what a memory!

Yes, darlin' you need a new fix for 2009. Hmmmm, perhaps air popped popcorn?

Daryl said...

He can come cook for me ... my addiction is to Werther's Original... I savor one with every cup of coffee I sip .. better than sugar .. yum

:-Daryl

Tess Kincaid said...

I had the same addiction about five years ago. I couldn't stop eating them!!

Sparky said...

Why stop? Sounds like an excellent 'addiction' to me! :o) I'm addicted to dark chocolate and have NO plans on slowing down. I scarf down the 85% pure dark. It's so dark it makes a Black Hole in our kitchen. ha ha
Happy New Year!
Sparky ♥ ∞

Katie said...

Ah, frozen burritos. Not exactly the easiest thing to find at Picard. I recently discovered that I love the frozen green chile burritos sold at Trader Joe's. I try to keep it to 2 per week though. Let me know if you want to start a support group. Cheers to you in the New Year! See you in October!

M.K. said...

Marie - Surely you jest?? Frozen burritos for a lady living in France? I thought you'd have an addiction to truffles or something... more exotic? Well!!

Betsy Brock said...

I don't know if you would want a chef without eyes....tee-hee! Unless he couldn't count how many burritos you were eating! :)

Vodka Mom said...

I have a bread addiction!! And seafood. and burger. and chips. Oh hell.......

Happy New Year!!

Pat said...

They say a good chef never tastes his food. Perhaps this is a chef who never LOOKS at his food!

Chris Overstreet said...

Cranial apples? Pommes de crâne? I'm sensing some new French slang.