Vintage Lipstick

vintage postcards


I'm not smiling because I have this darn pink fiery lipstick all over my teeth and need to pee!


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

11 cool cats commented:

soulbrush said...

ha ha it just shows you, even she needs to pee!

Pat said...

Why do I think this should be an add for deodorant?! I actually like the shade of pink, though!

Sparky said...

What a lovely postcard! Pink is one of fav colors. I miss seeing people dressed so nicely.
Excuse me, I need to pee now. [roflol]
Sparky ♥ ∞

ChaChaneen said...

I love those retro ads! This one is a keeper too! Lurve it!

Chris Overstreet said...

Also, except for her arms, she's probably cold.

Starman said...

I'll bet you would look great in Pink Fire lipstick.
The toilet is down the hall to the left.

Vodka Mom said...

That was great! (My mother always had lipstick on her teeth!!!

Betsy Brock said...

Oh, just suck it up...your lips look fabulous! tee-hee!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I love this picture ~ reminds me of my mom, watching her put on her lipstick and wondering how it became the exact form to put on so perfectly on her lips. Even today, I still will take off without my purse, my wallet, but never without a tube of lipstick in my pocket.

Anonymous said...

My lips are completely stuck together by this sticky pink stuff!

ayamlin said...

happy new years marie!
how have you been?
Probably French towns on Christmas must be very beautiful.
I wanna see that someday.
by the way this picture is very cute. I like that like this!
and I wanna hang this picture on the wall!
by the way did you get a Christmas card from me safe and sound?