Retro Chewbacca

vintage postcards



Our favorite Star Wars Wookie goes by the name 'Chicktabba' in the French version of the movie. I heart this rainbowed up and very retro Chewie. It makes me want to watch the movies... again!


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

10 cool cats commented:

Vodka Mom said...

that was adorable. I love star wars- who doesn't???

Katie said...

Awww - he's so cute! Hope you had a safe and easy trip back -- have a rhum rhum for me tomorrow!!

soulbrush said...

i think he's quite creepy, oh well, i am 60 after all...tee hee...

Marie Reed said...

Chewie is very canine! George Lucas' inspiration for the character came from his dog:) Sobaka means dog in Russian. There must be a link:)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I have bookmarked yours because it is very eclectic. I especially liked the corset postcard. What a hoot!!

Spök-spök said...

That's a great postcard!

Starman said...

Star Wars, my most favorite movie of all time!

papel1 said...

Hope you had a good time in New Hampshire. Happy New Year.
Judy

Ragamuffin Gal said...

OOhh! I remember seeing him for the first time! I think I made have had a puffy coat in those exact colors! Am I dating myself or what?

LEon said...

That very retro. Is the postcard part of a set?