Unbreakable Whale Corset

vintage postcards

The French reads 'Unbreakable Whale Corsets!' I am feeling a bit 'Orcaish' myself today!

Here is a youtube slideshow with a relaxing orca whale song:)

10 cool cats commented:

Tess Kincaid said...

And they come in all sizes, too! :)

Vodka Mom said...

That what I think I need! A whale corset!!!


Happy day, Marie

Leah Kleylein said...

an unbreakable corset is just what I need! Now, where to find one.... :-)

Chris Overstreet said...

Where does one find an unbreakable whale on which to put a corset?

PIGNOUF said...

Pratique le corset , surtout après les repas de fêtes !!!...:)

Anonymous said...

Love the card of the corsets. Thank god they've gone out of style.

Starman said...

The girl second from the right doesn't need a corset, she needs a few hearty meals.

Pat said...

These were for waistlines what the Wonderbra is for bosoms.

Sparky said...

Oh my goodness. Seems like that would hurt to wear one of those things. I'm glad we're a bit more casual in our attire these days (and I'm sure my waistline, and the whales, thank me). :o)
Sparky ♥ ∞

M.K. said...

Okay, so that was a really weird way to start off my morning, especially before my orange juice!! haha

They say those corsets displaced women's internal organs - I can believe it! And why do those huge water animals sound so much like birds?