Vintage International Harvester Refridgerator

vintage postcards

Now I can change my fridge handle to match my party dress when guests come over! I want a yellow one:)


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

7 cool cats commented:

soulbrush said...

ha ha weren't they funny, the worst thing is i can remember them vaguely! i would have a bright red handle definitely.

Vodka Mom said...

I'll take periwinkle.

Catherine said...

How to be in harmony until the end of the fingers.

MuseSwings said...

I cannot decide....nope. Maybe I'll buy several. I like the way they "femineered" the fridge. The handle is EVERYTHING!

Sparky said...

Oh, that's just too cute for words! I want one for every day of the week! :o)
Sparky ♥ ∞

Starman said...

Can you imagine how little they must have thought of consumers to think that would be a huge selling point?

Betsy Brock said...

femineered? so funny!