Vintage Postcard Goodies from Dijon

vintage postcar

This vintage postcard lass is presenting the three specialties of Dijon - mustard, crème de cassis and gingerbread. I wouldn't mind a big slab of gingerbread for breakfast this morning:)

Cpaphil.com - Explore France and the World through Vintage Postcards

10 cool cats commented:

Carmi Cimicata said...

Happy New Year Marie!
I have a link to your blog on my site now now so I am popping by regularly!
Carmi

ayamlin said...

Hi marie!
How have you been?
usually where do you find the beautiful vitage postcards?
I like every postcards on your blog:)

ChaChaneen said...

Ooooh I'll have the Creme de Cassis! It's a sweet, dark red, blackcurrant flavored liqeur! Sounds delicious! hic-up!

Ming said...

Mmmmm... gingerbread!

Leah Kleylein said...

love creme de cassis! I like to put a little splash of it in my champagne, yum!

Polly Forns said...

The gingerbread doesn't sound appealing to me, but yum, I could go for the creme de cassis! I, too, have a link to your blog and am able to check it regularly!

Starman said...

I like very much Maille moutard.

"Sunshine" said...

Very cool. I like vintage stuff.

islandgirl4ever2 said...

This pic reminds me of a lot of old pics I have from the 30s of my grand parents... I should scan a few "post card like photos" for you....
Nice to see you finding my blogger friends... Very cool!!! : ) Take care, Leesa

Daddy's Boo Portraits said...

Love your blog, I've always liked the vintage cards. I wish people would design in that style now.