17, 177 Paris Vintage Postcards

vintage postcards

I love this old kooky souvenir style vintage postcard from Paris:)

Have you heard of Davey's Dance Blog? He boogies in front of famous landmarks around the world! Here he is rocking out to the song Après Moi in front of the Eiffel Tower :) It's worth a click!

I have 17,177 Paris vintage postcards in my CPAPHIL.com shop. Come browse through history!

14 cool cats commented:

Natalie said...

OH! Deary me, made me laugh though.:)

Leah Kleylein said...

ah hahaha! that was wonderful!!

Pietro Brosio said...

Fantastic this Souvenir de Paris! In each letter there are famous views of the town: I know many of them, but not all! :-)

Starman said...

I think the best part of Danny's dances are the looks he garners from passersby.

5th Belle Avenue said...

I love his dance blog! And I so I wish I was right there with him dancing. OOoohh to be in Paris...*sigh*...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your blog! I want to give you the Lemonade award for best site with gratitude and/or attitude! For more, check out my blog, www.backroombooks.blogspot.com!

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Hi Marie Reed, I'm your 100th follower! Personally, I feel quite honored to have discovered you and your postcard flair~ what a clever concept! Now I have to go back and patiently wait for the boogie to go down...the YouTube was a little too slow for me today and I had to get in at 100! (I feel as though I've won a prize! -i.e., Please be tolerant of my over-enthusiastic comments.)

soulbrush said...

ha ha never heard of him before. thanks for all your lovely comments about my new gd.

Profile Not Available said...

Love, love, LOVE the video! Cracked me up!

Mammatalk said...

Oh! Now, that was funny. I also adore the vintage post card. Such a romantic feel to it! :-)

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I have never heard of him before. He travels all over the place? Love that. This made me miss Paris...

Jane Hards Photography said...

Well this is right up my barmy street. I'd love to do this in camouflage of course but we don't have THAT many Landmarks here. You do find the most wonderful quirky things.

Indie said...

Gee, if I ever get to any famous landmarks, my trip will be that much better if this guy shows up to make a video. What's that guy in the background doing anyway? Danny reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I love that vintage Paris postcard. Hope you are having a great weekend!