Summer Fun

Holy vintage postcards batman! Am I on the right blog? I want to share my summer with you. I feel so close to all of my blogging buddies!


Johnny has just learned to swim. Here is my proud little peacock.



This is Noah. He found my peppermint scented Hula Hoop in Grandma's basement. That plastic retro bit of hoopla lost it's candy cane 'aroma' 20 years ago. He's practicing because I out hooped him!

I'm going to start a Saint Fargeau daily photo blog when this vacation ends and we're back in France. I can't wait to begin this snapshot adventure!

13 cool cats commented:

Louis la Vache said...

These photos of these little ones put a smile on "Louis's" face! :-)

Katie said...

Oooh Johnny and Noah are just too cute!! Thank you for sharing a teeny bit of your summer vacation with us. And I can't wait to see Saint Fargeau in a daily photo blog!

David said...

Marie, Looks like you and your family are having a great holiday. Very cute kids!

M.K. said...

Goodness! He's a hoola pro! I used to be great, but the thickening waistline put a stop to my hoola-hooping career many years ago:)

So, pardon my French, but what is Saint Fargeau? Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to your new blog!

Profile Not Available said...

Darling! I didn't know you had children! It looks like you are really enjoying your summer vacation! Can't wait to see your new blog.

Anonymous said...

hej Marie

Story does not tell if Noah can do oulah op and score at the same time !

And get this nice fish too alltogether (see below)

Francois

Millhill said...

Well Johnny does look very happy and proud - and he should be! Great hula clip...brings back memories although I don't remember having a scented one...sure they weren't around in my day!
Yes, do more photos...!

Blog Bee said...

Marrrrrieeeeee... Did I miss you?

Steve Buser said...

Congratulations on having a new fish in the family.

Anonymous said...

So cute! It's always nice when they learn to swim! Cute "hula" video!
Thanks for sharing!

Starman said...

I will look forward to the new blog.

Unknown said...

Congrats to Johnny!! How cool that you guys have a scented hoola hoop! Enjoy your summer!

Sandy :)

Lori said...

Oh - mah - GOSH you have some cute boys!! Do they speak French with an Alabama accent? :)

I used to have one of those peppermint-scented hula hoops too, I had completely forgotten about it.