A Star Wars Easter

vintage postcards

Noah: Why are they always talking about trees in Star Wars?

Me: Trees? I've never noticed that!

Noah: They always say, "May the forest be with you." Do you think that Yoda likes to climb trees?

Me: The force! May the force be with you! (pause) I'm blogging this tomorrow you know:)


You get a forest instead of a vintage Easter postcard today!. I'm sure that there are a few colored eggs hidden in it:)

Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

10 cool cats commented:

Ragamuffin Gal said...

It looks like the dogs are eager to get on with the Easter Egg Hunt! Easter Blessings to you Marie! Love, Katie

Catherine said...

I want one of these dogs, if they're trained to detect chocolate.
Happy Easter Sunday, Marie.

Pat said...

ha, good one, Noah,though unintentional! I think Yoda would melt his Easter eggs with that light saber.

Savvy-Motherhood said...

LOL That is so funny.. the Forest be with you... hee hee... gotta love kids. :)

Love your blog btw! I'll be back soon. :)

Amy said...

Hello,

I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

lorhen82 said...

Happy Easter to you Marie! ~Lori

Daryl said...

I love it .. kids DO say the darnest things ...

I hope Passover was filled with good food, fun and family...

Jane Hards Photography said...

The force is strong in you. Yoda would contemplate whether the egg would want to eaten and concluding yes would lob the top off with a light saber.

Marie Reed said...

Johnny calls them wind troopers instead of storm troopers too!

Starman said...

Bonnes Pâques, Marie.