Sleepy Girl Vintage Postcard

vintage postcards

I'm exhausted after two weeks of Easter vacation with the kids! I was sooo happy to see them off to school today. I'm going to spike my coffee with Bailey's and go stare at the wall now:)

I'll be posting a poll tomorrow. I want to know what type of articles you like to read!

Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

23 cool cats commented:

Eddy said...

She looks like to my son in the same position when he sleeps on a chair after dinner :0)
Very pretty postcard.

Sparky said...

Sounds good to me! Do I also have to have such a good excuse to spike my coffee and stare at a wall?? ha ha :o)
Very cute card. I swear kids can sleep anywhere.

flax and spindle said...

I love that pic!
yes, I have a blog..LOL!! so glad you came over to visit. I saw the post about my pillow..thank you so much.
Darlene

Pricousins said...

I hear ya! I'm tired whether there's a break or not!

alice said...

I love this postcard. Makes you think of a simpler time and day.

Unknown said...

What a sweet little postcard!

Daryl said...

I think that bird is up to no good ...

Pietro Brosio said...

Marie, I'm glad you enjoyed my yellow flowers! There are flowers in your beautiful postcard of today's post as well! :-)

Pamposh Dhar said...

Tired, but happy, enjoying her dreams. So lovely.
Btw, inspired by your PFFs, I'm trying to start a linked thinggy on my terataii blog too, for quotations. Do check it out if you can: http://terataii.blogspot.com/2009/04/quotable-thursday-welcome-to-this.html
And if you'd join in with a favourite quotation of your own (English or French), that would be just fab!

Opus #6 said...

Oooo! Such pretty pictures. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I will follow you too.

Stacie said...

Marie, thank you for following me. I am not following you too!

Catherine said...

Marie, you feel just like this romantic little girl ?
But don't you know that children need attention even when they go back school ? It is not the end, it's just a long, lond, beginning.
I have already one week of vacation left. Pray for meeee !

Starman said...

Wouldn't it be great to experience again, the innocent sleep of a child?

Postcardy said...

That's a pretty postcard, but the chair doesn't look comfortable for sleeping.

Art and You said...

I love this pic too !

PeterParis said...

Two full weeks with the kids can be a bit much! :-)
Easier to be a grandfather, just jump in now and then!

Dina said...

You have such a nice site. I love the vintage postcards! :)

Dina

Vodka Mom said...

I love that little postcard! She is precious....

Betsy Brock said...

Oh my goodness...I can sooo relate to that feeling! There is nothing like the silence and self-recuperation, is there! Enjoy!

SILVER said...

aaaww..this is simply so sweeeeet and adorable, Marie!

i like this one!!!

Jane said...

I like this, but wonder what kind of socks or whatever she has on. I'm sure somebody can tell me what the style was then.

Joe Narvaez said...

What a lovely postcard!

Jblover109Woozworld said...

Beautiful coloring and child in this postcard!