Postcard Friendship Friday - Comic Relief:)

vintage postcards

I can see myself doing something like this:) This vintage postcard girl is ZOMBIE tired. I need to order 10 large coffees and an apple pie from that mailbox!

vintage postcards


New to Postcard Friendship Friday? Welcome!! Go read this to get started:)


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS




35 cool cats commented:

Postcardy said...

That's a really funny mailbox comic!

ilyani said...

I want to join this! :D

The Clever Pup said...

This really happened to us. We order so seldom at fast food places that we attempted to leave our order with a newspaper box!!

Mescrap said...

What a good relief in the early Friday morning :)

Aimee said...

That card is really funny! Thanks for the laugh.

ilyani said...

I love comic cards!! :D and I finally joined PFF! *waving to all*

Betsy Brock said...

Oh, that is hilarious!

viridian said...

Happy Friday Marie!

Paul van Yperen said...

Funny. I love that Zombie! And La Douce France, watch out, here I come. Today I am leaving for Paris, for a long weekend.

Sheila said...

That's great fun! Sorry to hear you're so tired - take a day off, or a week off, and recover!

I'm going out now for most of today, so I'll be back around later to comment on other blogs. See you all soon!

MuseSwings said...

It would be funnier if it didn't happen all the time here in Florida. I'd like a Frosty please... This IS a Wendy's mailbox, isn't it?

Mike said...

Haha nice comic. Thanks for the laugh - I needed that today.

claude said...

Yes a mailbox, Marie !
We do not know what the future have in store for us ! Specially when you get older and you have glasses !!!

Pearl said...

I sooooo am that creature in the car!

~laughin'~That is a fantastic comic, Marie... Thanks for sharing! Now, go get some rest!
~blessings~Pearl

Lydia said...

Hey! I really truly posted a postcard this Friday, in addition to my regular Old Postcard Wednesday.

I wonder if anyone else has this happen: Because our dogs have been given occasional snacks by one gas station and one bank long time ago whenever we drive up to any kind of drive-up window with the dogs in the car they become relentless beggars at the windows. Some window workers/clerks are nice about it and some sneer. I want to throw bones at those who sneer!

Ana said...

can i have an ice-cream please? :)))

i totally love comic cards like this!!! hillarious!!! :)))

HAPPY PFF!

Eddy said...

Yes very funny, a cheesburge with an obliterate stamp ;0)
Happy PFF

Mim said...

Funny one - it would be funnier if the order popped out!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Waaaaaaahahahahah!
This is hilarious -- what a relief on a rainy Friday here.

Enjoy your weekend, Marie :)


Postcards Crossing

Linda said...

CUTE! LOVE IT!! (waving to you.) Blessings

Mandala Michelle said...

I've been looking forward to this all week! This is my first Friendship Friday, can't wait to see everyone's blog.

Sweetnothin' said...

that was funny

Pietro Brosio said...

Very amusing! I would order a slice of tiramisù and a black cappuccino there!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Thank you so much for coming to visit my blog - not only because you left a lovely comment, but because it brought me over here to your blog, where I found all of these wonderful posts about vintage postcards. I immediately decided to join in your fun event. Thank you for sponsoring this. Love your comic postcard. laurie

dmarks said...

A local Meijer store used to rent out movies. They had a movie drop-slot on the outside of the window. Right next to it was a mailbox, like seen in your cartoon.

Needless to say, a lot of people kept dropping movies in the wrong slot. The postman complained bitterly.

I finally have my PFF post on my blog.

Margo said...

I love it! I guess one of the good things about there not being very many of these mailboxes around here anymore is I am not faced with this possibility. Happy PFF, Marie!

Cher said...

Just found your site! Too cute!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

That is totally something I would do these days! I am definitely ZOMBIE tired! lol!

Judith Richards Shubert said...

Very Funny! I can imagine myself doing this!!

Chandy said...

New to this meme! I love new postcards so my posts will be on those. Thank you for hosting!

Starman said...

What a great postcard!

ChaChaneen said...

Hi Gorgeous! Ha Ha! That is really funny... I am laughing out loud, good old belly laughs! Hope your getting your rest my friend, have a wonderful day! See you at Muse-Swings Spa Day!

SILVER said...

oh girl.. get some rest !! ;P

BeNotForgot said...

Just found your blog and this meme this past week (thank you for both), and made my 1st PFF post yesterday -- what fun!

Luv your PFF entry -- I'm sending it to my sister who delivers mail in a small town in Texas.

Spyder said...

Lovely blog! Some very nicethings going on!,love the posters and the Cartoons

((Lyn)))