The Kitty Cat Blues


Since my cats don't like the fresh flow fountain that I bought for them I'm going to either:

  1. spray paint it pink and give it to my niece after telling her that it is a Barbie swimming pool
  2. turn it into a sea monkey aquarium
  3. drink out of it myself

Any ideas?


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.

19 cool cats commented:

Maria said...

This black thing is the fresh flow fountain? I thought it was a helmet for Darth Vader...
Maybe you can use it in the garden for the birds?
Are the french grapes already ripe?

Pat said...

Bibi does not like this sort of thing either. When outside, she tries to drink from the filthiest puddle she can find, ick.

soulbrush said...

most animals just prefer a plain old saucer to drink from....snuffles likes all wrapping, not the contents.

Tanya Breese said...

I like the Sea Monkey aquarium idea. My dogs drink out of the toilet so I'm pretty sure they'd drink out of this,lol.

Betsy Brock said...

Does your little guy have any Matchbox cars? Looks like a great car wash!

Those finiky cats! I miss mine!

Virginia said...

Eva's Kittykins, the demonic yarn obsessed kitten, might like it after it's sprayed pink.

Lori said...

That's too funny! Put beer in it and keep it on your blogging desk. No wait, that would make the beer go flat... Put whiskey in it.

Anonymous said...

My vote is the pink swimming pool for our gal Barbie - this could even start a new fashion trend. Ken might go for the black pool look though! What to do..what to do.

Catherine said...

Cats are ususally so sophisticated! Really, I don't understand!
Maybe yours are more contrary than ordinary cats.

Unknown said...

OOooo my it would make the best fountain/pool for polly pockets too!

Webradio said...

Toujours aussi marrante Tes photos, et ton texte...

Starman said...

Put it on your coffee table and call it modern art.

Tess Kincaid said...

I vote Darth Vader helmet...with a built in fountain.

M.K. said...

Could you soak your feet in it? Hm. Finicky pets! We bought a $25 huge fluffy bed for our dog, and she refused to put a paw on it. They should sell those things with a "guaranteed your pet will like it, or your money back" arrangement.

David said...

Marie, your cats don;t know a good thing when they see it. leave it on the floor and they'll end up sleeping in it.

Mescrap said...

Nice postcard !!

Ya..I think can place the fresh flow fountain in the garden for the birds.

Mescrap said...

Nice postcard !!

Ya..I think can place the fresh flow fountain in the garden for the birds.

Vodka Mom said...

I think a lawn ornament would be nice! Great postcard!!

ayamlin said...

Hello marie!
I really like this post card!!
I wanna decorate it at my room!
I like your taste:)