Plums Plums Plums!

vintage postcards

Noah wants to know if you would like a plum? My jack o lantern son is happy to share:) vintage postcards



Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.

25 cool cats commented:

Webradio said...

Bonjour Marie !
Il me semble que ce sont des mirabelles !

Cute photos.
A plus tard...

Maria said...

Thank you, the plums look delicious! :)

soulbrush said...

i like prunes, but never eat plums...is that silly or what!

M.K. said...

What a beautiful harvest!

Vodka Mom said...

He is adorable! and so it the card!

Pat said...

If he were a little Serbian village boy, he would be taking these plums to his grandpa for him to make plum And his brandy...."shlivovitza!" And his grandmother would make plum dumplings...

Pat said...

Actually, I was referring to the second photo of the blue plums, which end up in brandy or dumplings!

Tanya Breese said...

Aw, your jack o lantern son is adorable! I have a couple jack o lantern boys too :)

I like plums, but never touch a prune, ewww! Like the lable though!

Betsy Brock said...

Awww...I miss those days with the gaaping smiles! What a cutie...he looks like his mom! Let us know what you do with those beautiful plums! Do you have a tree?

Daryl said...

Its easy to see he's your boy .. what a smile .. he is very cute .. and those plums look yummy .. are they sweet or sour?

:-Daryl

Marie Reed said...

Those plums are sweet and scrumptious!

Ming said...

Mmm... plums are delicious. And Noah is huge. I bet he's almost as tall as me already!

Marie Reed said...

I have no idea how tall he is in feet! He is 132 cm:) Hmmm.. one day I'll do that math!

Tess Kincaid said...

Marie, he looks just like you! Sooo cute!! Those plums look amazing. You'll have to make some plum crumble!

ayamlin said...

Hi marie!
I like plums very much.
I wanna eat the plum!!

A Cuban In London said...

OK, Noah, here's my PO Box address. And I would like them to be ripe, please, really ripe. :-D

Greetings from London.

Lori said...

Noah is SUCH a cutie! He looks so much like you! I love the jack-o-lantern smile.

claude said...

I like plums : Mirabelles for jams and the best one "Reine-Claude" !

Margaret Ann said...

A precious precious photograph! :)
I love the vintage fruit label a lot! :)

Betty Carlson said...

Am I imagining things? Or am I the only one to pick up the reference from the BBC "Muzzy in Gondoland" series...???

Unknown said...

OMG I lauughed sooo hard when I read 'jack o lantern son'..LOL! My kids are missing teeth so I must photograph it and use your line. Those plums look deeeelish!

Sand

Starman said...

Cute kid.

Anonymous said...

A tooth fairy is on the way, I can just feel it. Let's hope for a red-tooth fairy this time. They are less grumpy than blue ones and they love little boys! Go Red Tooth-Fairy!

Mescrap said...

We only have those processed and preserved plums available in my country.

kits54 said...

I have a Noah who is 10 years old. How old is your Noah? I'll trade pomegranites for plums. I just picked dozens today.