Postcard from Paris - waztootie@googlemail.com

vintage postcards

I would love to send you a postcard from Paris! Email me your address (waztootie@googlemail.com) and I'll send you something uber - goofy and touristy:) It would be so much fun! vintage postcards


Well.... I'm off for the weekend! I'll post again on Monday:)


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.

28 cool cats commented:

claude said...

I LOVE Paris ! It is MY TOWN !
I was born in Paris. I lived in paris my first 11 years. I went to Paris often because ly grandparents were living in Paris and I lived in Paris again in 1967 et68. Paris is in my heart for ever.

Pat said...

Send me one!

Pat said...

One with "un petit chien?"

Webradio said...

Bonjour Marie !
Profite bien de Ton voyage...
Mais Tu peux envoyer un msg, si Tu as le temps... A Toi de trouver quoi envoyer...
A plus tard !

Femin Susan said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog. I have also got another blog. If you are interested please visit
http://www.colours-of-joy.blogspot.com/
thank you

Ming said...

Can I get one covered in chocolate? I'll send you a one of the Statue of Liberty covered in cheese cake!!

Daryl said...

have fun and enjoy the weekend ...

:-Daryl

Tanya Breese said...

What fun! I want one please! This is a super fun idea! I'll send you my address :)

Tess Kincaid said...

Fun! Happy travels! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! It's been a really long time since I've received any snail mail from France!

Sparky said...

Have fun this weekend! Travel safe! ♥ ∞

Anonymous said...

Marie,
Have a wonderful time. Many fond memories of Paris and those wonderful Parisians are alive and well with me. Enjoy…enjoy…enjoy! Viva la France! Where fabulous wine, great food and conversation are always available 24/7.

soulbrush said...

have fun, saw paris in 1991 and loved it, and the eiffel tower, one of the best landmarks i have ever seen.

soulbrush said...

have fun, saw paris in 1991 and loved it, and the eiffel tower, one of the best landmarks i have ever seen.

soulbrush said...

send me your address too please and will send you some british postcards.

Mescrap said...

Yes...I would like to receive one from far Paris.
Thank you so much !

Vodka Mom said...

yes! I Want a postcard from PARIS! Iwould love to share it with my kindergartners! When I was 3 my family moved to Nice. We lived in Cape Ferret until I was six in a lovely villa. Wow. What i wouldn't give to be there again!

ayamlin said...

Hi marie!
Am I too late?
I want the postcard!!

by the way did you get something from me safe and sound??

Catherine said...

For those who live in Paris yet, what is the alternative? What else do you propose : )

Virginia said...

Mais oui, mon ami. You know I want one and I want one "hand delivered' in Novembre. What may I bring for you from Alabama???

Rosie said...

This is a lovely post card Marie...
Have fun in Paris :)

Anonymous said...

Marie Isabelle,
I hope that your time in Paris is wonderful. Fall anywhere is splendid in my book! September in New Hampshire is pretty hard to beat with the leaves all turning in hues of orange, red and yellow. Sadly it will be snowing soon. :-(

Jane Hards Photography said...

No fair. You live in Fance and now going to Paris. Jealous you bet. Have
fab time. have to have a postcard!

MuseSwings said...

I would love a post card from you! I'll e-mail my address.
Stop by and chck yesterday's blog - I have an award for you!
Cynthia

Virginia said...

Oh I love that postcard right up there with la tour, but what I really must have is one like Katie has on her post today. That lovely little scene of Paris. Got one? I'll pay you in Nov. I'll email my address to you. Oh, my friend's husband is in the grocery business. We got you covered on Crab Boil. That cracks me up!

Catherine said...

Avec plaisir!
I email you my postal address. You send me a Saint-Fargeau postal card. You email me your postal address, I'll send you one from South of France where I'll go during next holidays, end of october ? Ok that way?

Unknown said...

Oooh I want a post card from the coolest cat in Paris!!! I'm I too late for this?

Sand :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Ok, believe it or not. I am making my way through all your past posts!

(Do you still send postcards out if I give you my address?)

Of course, I totally understand since this post was done in Sept 2008, all contents may have "degraded & have expired"... you, like the expiration date to a jug of milk :o)