Bicycle Vintage Postcard

I hope that her mane doesn't get caught up in the bicycle cogs! I've never ridden a bike in my birthday suit before!


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.


18 cool cats commented:

David said...

Marie, Very intreresting. I have a copy of this poster hanging in my office. I love the colors and the sense of motion.

M.K. said...

Very strange picture, but beautiful. Are those flames on the pedals? It's rather like Mercury, ala bicycle. But why won't she sit down?

angloko said...

wow... it look classic...;p
really nice..

Virginia said...

Well it looks like something else might get caught in the cogs besides her hair ! Thanks for the explanation regarding bisous! Love that. Stop by my blog today. a little salute to France pour vous.

Tess Kincaid said...

I have a birthday suit bicyclist a few posts back...sort of a Lady Godiva on a bike!

Daryl said...

Love it ... there's a lot of fun in that illustration ... I wouldnt mind a poster of it to look at ...


:-Daryl

Marina said...

Thanks for visiting and your wishes!!!

Vodka Mom said...

Comment avez-vous mon image? (HA - Je tiens!)

J'adore l'Internet! Il m'aide avec mon français!

thanks for the visit. I love your site!!

Lori said...

"I hope that her mane doesn't get caught up in the bicycle cogs"

BWAAA HA HA HA HA!!! ( 8D

Anonymous said...

I would love to have this poster hanging in my office - but it might be a bit much for Human Resources. To me, the message here is that life can be a strange ride - you just gotta hang on tight and not be afraid to take that leap.

Maria said...

Marie, its a great postcard! I love it!

Ming said...

Oh that is my friends very favorite wine! I am told it is the tastiest!

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Marie!

Thank you for sharing your postcard today! It is very interesting...love the colors.
Sharon

Betsy Brock said...

Sooo funny! She does have beautiful hair! And it looks like she can fly....no need for the bike at all! :)

Starman said...

Perhaps she's the modern Godiva.

soulbrush said...

what a free and airy feeling! hee hee.

Mescrap said...

Marie, I got a copy of this image sometimes ago. I didn't realize that it's a postcard. And I had use it in collage of my another blog http://mescrap.blogspot.com/2008/09/wednesday-stamper-circles.html



regards,
Lay hoon
http://travelpostcard.blogspot.com

Betty Carlson said...

Nothing like the French for using nude women to sell just about anything!