Spok - Spok Postcard

vintage postcards
Look at the postcard I got in the mail from Ming at Spok - Spok headquarters !


The text is Swedish and reads, 'It's nice to hug!' Isn't that just cute cute cute!

She designs plushies that are just the cat's meow. My eight year old son (who says that he is too old for toys) secretly sleeps with the blue one! I found it under his pillow... shhhhhhhh... don't tell!



What I find paticularly blogalicious is the photos she takes of them around town! I promised Ming that I would shoot some pictures of them at the top of the eiffel tower! I'll post those in a few weeks. Scout's honour!



Here they are in chinatown looking for some yummy snacks!



Spokelina found some vintage bling. She likes vintage postcards too!

Pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry... and a nice smattering of sprinkles... go visit Ming's blog and tell her how adorable those plushies are!



Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.

18 cool cats commented:

M.K. said...

They are VERY cute :)

Pat said...

Hi, Marie. I'm slowly getting back to checking blogs. I like these little critters; bet they'd be good an an airplane as a head pillow, like my Bucky pillow...

ayamlin said...

Hello marie!
ah--!
it's Japanese candy!!!!!!
Do you like Japanese snacks?
if you like it, I'll send it with postcard!
Anyway, I'll email you later:)

Rinkly Rimes said...

And now I'm visiting you in return. Thanks for dropping in on me earlier today. I gather the Plushies aren't yours, but they do make delightful adjuncts to photographs, adding that extra touch of personality.

I hope we meet again.

Unknown said...

Awww what cute plushies!!! Will visit her site soon!

Sand

Betsy Brock said...

I love Spokelina's taste in jewelry!

Tess Kincaid said...

That's adorable!

How's the preserves coming along?

Lori said...

Awwww, they're cute! The clouds in the postcard scared me a little bit -- but the plushies made me feel better.

Ming said...

Hi Marie! Glad you like the post card!!

Bibi - You know what? A lot of people tell us they use the plushies as airplane pillows! Well the Spoks love to travel so it works out for them too!

Webradio said...

Hello !

très "cool" Tes photos...

Anonymous said...

I love those cute little critters...they look like they would be fun for adults too! Nice job, Ming.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

these little guys are fab and so cute! thanks for the introduction. off to see MIng and tell her how cute they are!

Starman said...

Photographing the plushies around town reminds me if King Negrito on Voice of a City Paris, who has been doing that for ages.

MuseSwings said...

Cute little plushie guys - I like the spok spok blog too!
Stop by my blog - I tagged you for a quirky little game!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I just checked out Ming's blog....

I love the photos of the Spok-Spok in different places...can't wait for some French locations to show up!

Mescrap said...

This is cute ! Love the blue little cute doll.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Very cute. Ne word of the day plushies. Who said blogging wasn't educational

soulbrush said...

soooo cute!