Pirate Vintage Postcard

vintage postcards

Tomorrow is Talk Like a Pirate Day! I found this kooky little pirate speak translator. You can send emails directly from this site. It will pirate up your text with plenty of rum and yo ho hos! What a goofy holiday:)
vintage postcards

Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.

10 cool cats commented:

David said...

Marie, thanks for the link, looks like fun. Shakespeare and Company in Mainz? I wonder how many there are around the world.

Webradio said...

Hello Mary !

Very pretty pirats...

Nice pictures...

Lori said...

Oh, those are some cute pirates! Almost as cute as my little pirate a couple of Halloweens ago. ;)

Tess Kincaid said...

Arrrg! Are you practicing?

Ming said...

Talk like a Pirate day! I wonder what other awesome days they have.

Daryl said...

Avast and Ahoy ... Shiver me timbers ....

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!


:-Daryl

Mescrap said...

Such a cute postcard !!!
I'm so wonder where / how you get so many vintage postcards ?

Jane Hards Photography said...

Pirates Day. I like it. I get my HO HO HO and a bottle of rum. Not sure about the drunken sailors on a deadmans chest though. You find the wierdest subjects for postcards.

Starman said...

"Talk Like a Pirate Day"??

soulbrush said...

kids at school adore any lessons on pirates, they are just so peter pan and wendy aren't they? (pirate stories i mean).