Cup of Mud Vintage Postcard

vintage postcards


I bought a decaffeinated coffee table, you can't even see a difference. ~Author Unknown vintage postcards

How do you take your cup of mud? I need milk and half a pellet of artificial sweetner:)


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.

15 cool cats commented:

Pat said...

I like my coffee strong, with ideally Half and Half, but that's not here, so I settle for milk. No sugar!

Marie Reed said...

That's true! I always grab the half and half when I'm in the States:)

M.K. said...

Fully leaded (which means, not after 6:00 PM)
Half and half, but heavy cream will do. If it's just milk, I'll pass. Lots of cream.

Absolutely NOTHING sweet within a foot of MY cup! (except me :))

I prefer tea.

David said...

Marie, Dunkin Donut coffee (home brewed) and a little 2% milk does the trick for me in the morning. That and an English Muffin.

Tess Kincaid said...

Beautiful vintage post card. I love the coffee table quote!!! My new found decaf is SO good, I couldn't resist and had a cup at about 7:30 last night after dinner. Well...I shouldn't have. I was up til 2:00!

Lori said...

Got something for you on my blog -- stop by when you get a chance. :)

Daryl said...

That would make a excellent greeting card too .. works for so many occasions..

Me? I take my coffee strong and black

:-Daryl

Mescrap said...

I don't like coffee, I prefer 'pull tea'/teh tarik.

Lori said...

Mmmm, coffee!

The way I like my coffee: fresh and hot, with 2 packets of Equal and some heavy cream

The way I usually have my coffee: three hours old and reheated after getting the kids off to school, with Cocoa-Puff flavored milk from the bottom of Will's cereal bowl

Betsy Brock said...

I love that postcard! So cute! I take mine with cream and sugar...no decaf....mmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Coffee is my savior - keeps me going for those early mornings and late night classes! My vote is for half & half - no sugar please.

Unknown said...

Hi Marie! How are ya? I love retro post cards! I take my 'mud' the same way you do!!

Sand :)

Vodka Mom said...

I like my coffee strong enough that it can defend itself!!

Love the postcard!!!

Anonymous said...

I was raised on coffee & chicory in South Louisiana... I remember taking Marie to Cafe Du Monde for Bengits with tons of powdered sugar & Cafe au lait, half strong chicory coffee and half cream... ummm, now lets go to the Saints game!

soulbrush said...

marvellous, don't drink it anymore, but lurv the smell....