Peachy Keen Blogger Picnic

vintage postcards
Muse Swings is organizing a peachy keen blogger picnic! Everyone is invited:) The plan is simple: post something pinicky on your blog on September 22. Use your imagination - It can be anything you would like to prepare, bring or do at the picnic!



I might bring some ants with me! I'm leaving the sauerkraut at home though... Ants are picky eaters you know!


If you would like to attend,
  1. RSVP in comments on Muse Swing's blog
  2. Copy the invitation and paste it in the margin of your blog (Grab it at Muse Swings)
  3. Visit with each other on the 22nd to see what each of us has brought to the picnic!


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.



9 cool cats commented:

Webradio said...

Hello !

Elle est jolie la "pin-up" qui nous invite le 22 septembre pour le pique-nique...

Lori said...

I just want you all to know that when I go on a picnic I look exactly like the girl in that picture.

Have I mentioned lately that this blog is the COOLEST?!

Anonymous said...

I am excited about the picnic...what to bring, what to bring... By the by - I too look exactly like the girl in that picture. Of course I haven't had my eyes checked in a few years!

MuseSwings said...

ditto to what Lori and Dizzy said about how they look at picnics. I almost swatted those ants! Cute picnic picture! See ya'll on the 22nd.

Daryl said...

She looks like a version of Jane Russell in Outlaw ..


:-Daryl

soulbrush said...

hey i'll be there, and will invite all my blogging mates too...

David said...

I haven't been to a picnic in years. Sound like fun.

Mescrap said...

I have to see what i have to go to picnic :)

Anonymous said...

Fact-o-ramma. In that movie with Jane, a bra was created specially for her to show off her ample breasts. That Howard!