Wee Wii Problem

vintage postcards

Take a gander at this wii ad done in a vintage style! I'm gushing.... it's so up my alley! I have a wee wii problem myself:) I like to box. It's great fun on a rainy day. It's turned me into a tough broad! vin

Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.adtage postcards

10 cool cats commented:

marc aurel said...

'sgreat!

Catherine said...

Nice creation!

Webradio said...

Marie, euh, je n'ai rien compris à Ton texte... Et quand j'essaie de le traduire, ce n'est pas terrible...

MuseSwings said...

It's lovely! I'm pleased to be able to say I at least know that a Wii is!

Marie Reed said...

I didn't make this! I found it on the web and grabbed it:)

Vodka Mom said...

That is classic! I love it! AND, I LOVE the header you made me!! You are great! Can you come over and help me place it properly??

Starman said...

Or maybe it's been around longer than we thought?

Oleanderman said...

I have a wee wii problem too. I bought one off a friend for my Godkids - only to find they already had one... I know, I should have checked. I'll have to ebay or something I guess - it's too late to take up boxing I fear...;p

soulbrush said...

box as in boxing? do you?

Lori said...

Whoever did that ad was a genius! I like starman's comment too. :)