Vintage Pin Up Postcard

vintage postcards

This is me sending off my vintage postcards. I'm a bit wobbly in my awfully high heels. I should change into my ratty converse:) vintage postcards


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

15 cool cats commented:

Webradio said...

Hummm... Very nice the girl ! And sexy, chuttt !

soulbrush said...

oops, nice girls don't show their knickers (panties). didn't your mom ever tell you?

Vodka Mom said...

YOU? For minute I thought it was ME!

Pat said...

Oh, underpants! I have a couple of naughty jokes that would go well here, but...

I also posted a sort-of naked man on my site today. I'll bet that will send you right over, ha, ha.

Tanya Breese said...

Ohh la la! That's how I look too when I get the mail, funny we dress so similar ;)

Betsy Brock said...

Oh don't worry...nobody's looking at your shoes! ;)

Katie said...

Who says it isn't sexy to send snail mail?

Daryl said...

Luckily that isnt one of today's 'starlets' aka tabloid fodder .. if it were there's be no scanty panty to see ..

:-Daryl

Tess Kincaid said...

My great grandpa had some pretty little pin ups like this one in his neat-as-a-pin basement print shop.

Starman said...

Oh la la!

Lori said...

OMG, got a little breeze between the knees goin' there!

This chick's legs are so gorgeous compared to today's toothpick-figured models.

MuseSwings said...

Looks like she's enjoying the breeze almost as much as the onlookers! Cute!

Mescrap said...

She is sexy !!

Unknown said...

I love pin-ups and that post card is FABULOUS!Yeah for a moment there I thought that was a picture of you..LOL!

Sand

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Reminds me of one of my mom's favorite sayings "It's nothing to get your panties in a wad about."