Typewriter Vintage Postcard

vintage postcard



I am currently writing a book on the postal history of the French colonies. I am such a geek:) The book will be done in a few months. Hooray for history! vintage postcard


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

11 cool cats commented:

Anonymous said...

Hello how are you? I want to become friends and also want to invite you to visit my art blog here in SD

I hope to see you soon =)

Marie Reed said...

Of course Jesse! I just visited your groovy blog! Nice to mmet you:)

Daryl said...

Hooray for histoty. hooray for Marie's book!

:-Daryl

M.K. said...

Marie - that's great! Please keep us posted on the book's progress! Those kind of interesting history topics are EXACTLY what I love to read. What a scholar you are :)

Mescrap said...

Can't wait to peek the release of new book ! Congratulation !

Ragamuffin Gal said...

First time visitor and LoVe your blog!!! It is so whimsical. I am signing up to follow it and you! Beautiful Blog! Katie

Vodka Mom said...

Marie - Je l'amour que vous êtes un Geek de l'histoire! Je l'amour, l'amour, l'histoire d'amour. Qui pourrait être la raison pour laquelle j'aime vos cartes postales tellement!

I can't wait to buy your book!!

soulbrush said...

are you really, you clever girl you!

Webradio said...

J'ai une soeur qui est couturière... Elle lui ressemble...

Anonymous said...

Marie-Toe! You're writing a book! You are an amazing daughter... I can't wait to see/read it.
Love,
Daddy-O

Indie said...

Oh, now I remember where I found my avatar. ;P

Thank you; I hope you don't mind.