Rexall Hair Tonic

Snip...snip...snip.. I would love to bob her tresses! She has the BIGGEST hair I have ever seen: She should have demanded her money back! 

14 cool cats commented:

Vodka Mom said...

Is she for real? Do you think her hair was real? Oh my. It must have weighed TEN pounds.

Webradio said...

Ah ! Toi et Tes cartes postales !

Tu possèdes une fortune Marie...

MuseSwings said...

Perhaps her hair exploded in the oven - much like your apples!
I've exploded apples too. Kaboom.

Tess Kincaid said...

Reminds me of the movie "The Peanut Butter Solution". My kids loved it back in the 80's.

Mescrap said...

Her hair seem so heavy.

Maria said...

Hallo Marie Reed, thank you for visiting!
I have been so busy last week and had hardly any time let for blogging and visiting. I began with "Trennkost Diät für Berufstägige" last weekend and therefore I have to cook two little meals each day. I have put on 10 kg since I stopped smoking 5 months ago and I can't live with 75 kg. I'm only 1.62m tall.
I love your postcards, they are so funny and great!
Have a nice weekend, my dear!

Ming said...

That is a lot of hair! My friend has tons of hair and we call her The Squirrel. :) Are you going to vote by mail this year? That is awesome!

Starman said...

For some reason, she reminds me of Roberta Peters.

Pat said...

What's the '93? 1893? Or how many strokes every day she brushes her hair? My grandma used to say 100! That's a lot of hair...

Lori said...

Yikes! That's scary! It looks like she was trying to imitate your profile picture and something went horribly wrong.

soulbrush said...

omg do you think it would work for me?

Betsy Brock said...

Oh my...I think she can stop using it now!

Jane said...

Hello nice visiting here! I am also an avid post collector from Philippines.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this Poster....I have the exact same one handed down tome from my Granma and Granpa although mine was burnt onto wood...Interesting!!