Vintage Orangina

vintage postcards

Orangina started life as Naranjina and was presented at the 1936 Marseille Trade Fair by its Spanish inventor, chemist Dr. Trigo. The original recipe included lemon juice. It was later changed because of it's tartness! I just love the vibrant colours:) vintage postcards


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

21 cool cats commented:

Vodka Mom said...

I love that one! Where DO you find all that cool stuff?

Have a great day!!!!!

MuseSwings said...

That's sooooo Orange! Would that be good with Vodka?

ayamlin said...

Hi marie!
It's very pretty.
I wanna decorate it in the living room!

soulbrush said...

how do you find this out/ you are so inquisitive?

Webradio said...

Tu as toujours de jolies trouvailles Marie !

Tess Kincaid said...

This one is really cool!!

Sandy said...

Very nice blog!.. And postcards :)

Sandy said...

No, I don't make clothing. I'm not that good at sewing :)
The sewing machine is actually a toy for my boyfriends babysister :) Her mother bought it for her on a flea market a couple of days ago, and I love it! :)
I'll try to have my blog translated so you can read about it, if you like :)
I'll follow your blog, it's lovely!
Have a nice day

Pat said...

Orangina was one of my staples when I was a student in France and long afterward. Even now I order one when in France. I love the vibrant colors, too.

Lori said...

Florida Gators colors! Yay SEC!

Anonymous said...

Why does everything "vintage" sound like something that I have experienced for myself. Must be from a past life...

Daryl said...

I am not sure why I dont like the flavor/taste of orange (anything, but especially Orangina).. but as a color its pretty cheery!

:-Daryl

Starman said...

I like Orangina and drink a lot of it when I'm in France.

Profile Not Available said...

Yum! I am thirsty!

Sparky said...

Oh, I love the colors! The blue is the same as my Suzuki motorcycle. Pretty, pretty. ♥ ∞

Katie said...

Ah Orangina. I don't like soda, but I LOVE Orangina! Great card.

ChaChaneen said...

I love how it looks like an umbrella!

Tanya Breese said...

I do love the bright colors on this!

Mescrap said...

The fun things is that when I drink the Orangina, part of my tongue will turn orange colour.

Unknown said...

I found your blog through 8crazydesigns. I love vintage postcards or anything! I also love orangina!

Ming said...

Origina is pretty much always a lunch time treat!