Beer on the Brain

vintage postcard

That is one BIG beer! I am in Germany right now so I have beer on the brain! Pass me another brewskie. Cheers!

Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.
vintage postcard

14 cool cats commented:

Pat said...

Chug, chug, chug! I love a cold beer on a crisp day, with wurst, of course!

Maria said...

I also love cold beer, especially after a hiking tour! The first mouthful is the best!
Have a nice time in Germany!
Are you near Bayern?

Webradio said...

Good beer Marie for You in Germany...

Euh, Tu m'en rapportes un peu... Sourire...

Vodka Mom said...

Have a great time! I love the postcard!!!

Louis la Vache said...

Police officer to Marie: Young lady, your eyes look a little bloodshot! How much have you had to drink tonight?

Marie to Police officer: (hic) Well, ociffer, your eyes (hic) look a little glazed. How many trips to the doughnut shop have you (hic) made so far this shift?

Sound of handcuffs clinking shut on Marie's wrists...

Betsy Brock said...

Looks like that poor sunshine could use a sip!

Lori said...

Yikes, that sun is freaky!

Mmmm, beer... I'd probably pass out after one bottle. Of American stuff. Probably one sip of that real German beer.

soulbrush said...

he won't just have beer on his brain after this? do you travel for your job or just for fun? what about your family?

Daryl said...

While I am not really a beer lover, there's nothing better on a hot day with a slice of pizza


:-Daryl

Starman said...

I've been served beer in mugs that size when I was in Germany.

Tess Kincaid said...

This is such a great card! What an ugly sun!! ;^)

Tanya Breese said...

Have a beer for me!

Mescrap said...

Hope you have a great day in Germany.

MuseSwings said...

Slide one of those down the bar to me, wouldja?