Baked Apple Vintage Postcard

vintage postcards

I exploded a few apples in the oven yesterday! I was having to much fun playing UNO with the boys to check on them. They tasted delicious anyway:) I always use this recipe.
Nothing can beat baked brown sugar and cinnamony apples! vintage postcards


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.adtage p

14 cool cats commented:

Pat said...

I do the same with apples here, and sometimes add ground walnuts.... This little boy looks like your son!

Webradio said...

Bonjour Marie...
Très jolie cette image, avec le chapeau de paille...
Ta recette, je vais l'essayée (je n'ai pas d'arsenic, donc, j'ai moins peur... Sourire !).

Ton blog est magnifique...

Marie Reed said...

I reallly think that he looks like John too!

Tess Kincaid said...

Sounds dee-lish! Perfect time of year for them.

Anonymous said...

My Goodness!
The little boy in the postcard is the spitting image of John! Well - the leaves are turning and it's apple-picking time in New Hampshire. Good time to try out that recipe of yours, Marie.

Lori said...

Mmmm, I can smell them now. Who won UNO??

soulbrush said...

omg my mom used to make these ..yummy yummy i am going to make some soon...

Starman said...

Yum!

Vodka Mom said...

I've got apples, kids, an oven---you're on!! I'll try it. :-)

Jane Hards Photography said...

Baked apples with custard and sulatanas. Yummy.

Sparky said...

That sounds wonderful! There is nothing better than baked apples. YUM YUM!! ♥ ∞

ayamlin said...

Hello marie!
I sent something for you today again! You can get it in a week prpbably.
I hope you like it!

larkswing said...

Saw your button on the side of someones blog and came to visit - great postcards! What a fun site!

Unknown said...

Well get this: yesterday I was boiling eggs and forgot about them. The water evaporated, the eggs popped out of the pot and there was black smoke in the kitchen. Let's just say they weren't edible like your apples still were..LOL!

Sand