Halloween Vintage Postcard

vintage postcards

How this little lass can lug this heavy Halloweeny gourd is beyond me! I love her ruby high heel slippers though. She certainly has a budding shoe fetish:) vintage postcards


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.

15 cool cats commented:

Vodka Mom said...

even though I loathe Halloween, the postcard is ADORABLE. :-)

Pat said...

I love Halloween, but this little girl is awfully close to that roaring fire.....

Lori said...

Is her dress made of flame-resistant fabric?

What kind of Halloween stuff do ya'll do over there, Marie?

David said...

Marie, Halloween in American has become the second largest holiday in America behind Christmas. I'm not sure how I feel about that - too much commercialization. I was in Macy's last week - before October 1st - and they had their Christmas shop open. Ich! Anyway, hope the fall is going well there and that the weather is nice. Have a great weekend. David

Starman said...

Yeah, but what about that owl? And what's blowing up her cape?

Sparky said...

That's so cute! Where do you find these lovely postcards? I enjoy Hallowe'en. I'm just a big kid. Hubby and I sit around watching old black & white 'horror' movies and eating popcorn. It's fun! ♥ ∞

M.K. said...

And she has two means of travel: either click those ruby heels together, or jump on the broom :)

Catherine said...

I like these kinds of postcards. They look like Chromo.

soulbrush said...

sweet little postcard, don't do halloween here...nor thanksgiving!

Tess Kincaid said...

And the owl looks a little scared!

Ming said...

I like the owl!

Ming said...

Halloween is the biggest holiday in San Francisco. More than New Years, more than Christmas. You CAN NOT get a cab in San Francisco on Halloween. Fact.

Webradio said...

"Attention, Jolie Demoiselle, au feu derrière Toi !".
Jolie image encore Marie...

Mescrap said...

Wow ! I love this Halloween Postcard so much !!

Betty Carlson said...

This is pretty scary -- but I guess Halloween was meant to be!