Melon & Aloe Vera Tea



I'm still searching for the holy grail of teas. This piping hot beverage quest has led me to try an odd Melon & Aloe Vera blend. By golly, it's rather good! I wonder what these vintage postcard cuties have in their tea cups? French vintage postcard

21 cool cats commented:

Carool said...

So adorable!!

Melissa Ellen, Honeybee Toys said...

I think that might be fairy dew drop tea they're drinking!

Sue said...

Too cute! :)

Polly Forns said...

Beautiful card!

JamaGenie said...

Lovely card! They look positively angelic! I've never tried melon and aloe vera, but it sounds interesting.

Betsy Brock said...

The tea sounds delish! The postcard is so cute...look at that little guy and his newspaper! :)

SparkleFarkel said...

Aloe tea? I guess if you sip it when it's too hot, you can kill two birds with one stone! Drink up!

Maggi said...

What a cute card!

Daryl said...

Republic of Tea (they have website) has the most delish teas .. I am partial to the Ginger Peach, its soothing and comforting .. OR a nice cup of green tea w/jasmine .. smells dee-vine

Irene said...

Keep us informed of the holy grail, great little card Marie. My personal favorite is Earl Grey, I've tried many makes and each one is o.k. but the best in Twinings. I'm still working on a tea box for my niece so any teas you might have come across that are a must try ?

peggy gatto said...

This is so sweet!
1 lomp or 2???????????????

Beth Niquette said...

What a darling postcard. I wonder if they're sipping something peachy? (grin) I don't know...it just sounded good at the moment!

((hugs))

Loni Edwards said...

Adorable!

I have been drinking Chai tea of late. It used to be so hard to find, now its everywhere! Have you tried the "Yogi" teas? I don't know if you get those in France or not, but they are interesting and delicious. My fav is India Spice. A hint of pepper in it! :)

Cezar and Léia said...

Outstanding postcard!
Léia

SharDon Exclusives said...

I ended up in the hospital in Hawaii from using aloe on a burn. I am extremely alergic to it! Who would have known? I was the first case ever noted by the emergency department. So I will pass on aloe but I do love tea. It is getting cool here and tea sounds soooo good this evening. I love the postcard. If only men were this cute when they grew up!

Pat said...

That's cute. Remember when kids played house in the traditional-role mode? Or maybe you don't; you're too young!

claude said...

Tea or hot chocolate, for kinds !
I like lemon tea and grapefruit tea.

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

What a sweet postcard, I really like it!
Isabelle x

Christine H. said...

Aloe tea is probably very good for you. These two are too busy with love to drink tea. Very cute.

dizzymslizzy said...

Okay, I heard from reliable sources that peppermint tea staves off hunger - tried it and it works. A peppermint and aloe vera tea combo might be interesting.
dml

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

that is the most adorable card!

Blessings & Aloha!