Strawberry Tea -aholic!

tea vintage postcard

Hellllp! I have a strawberry tea addiction! I brew and slurp down pots of it on a daily basis. Thank goodness that the tea is always in season. It's especially scrumptious iced :) Would you like a glass?



Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.

27 cool cats commented:

GypsyFox said...

YUMMY! I love tea, thought I knew about all teas hehehe I will HAVE to try strawberry to fo sho ;)

syiling peringatan malaysia said...

you have great collection

http://syilingperingatan.blogspot.com/

Mia said...

I love tea, I can’t go a day without tea :)
Haven’t tried twinings wild strawberry before, might have to give that a try now :)
I can’t seem to get enough of redbush at the moment, had it some year ago, and wasn’t a big fan, but then I tasted this one www.redbushtea.com and I was hooked...also great cold with some lemon :)

Kristin - The Goat said...

Isn't it great when you find something that you enjoy :) I love that postcard of the lovely lady. She's so coy.

Katie said...

Oh my what a cute dress (slip?) this tea-drinking woman is wearing! I haven't tried strawberry tea, but I sure drank a lot of tea when I was in England last month.

BeNotForgot said...

I L-U-V strawberries, so definitely have to try this one. Current favorite is iced raspberry tea -- very refreshing in this Texas heat. Yum! Grew up drinking LOTS of sweet iced tea -- can't believe the amount of sugar we used to consume just in our iced tea!

lorhen82 said...

Why yes, I would love a glass! I've never had strawberry tea before. Great photo! ~Lori

Starman said...

I like tea, but I don't care much for fruity teas.

Sue said...

Mmmm~ Sounds yummy! We had Strawberry Lemonade over the weekend!
Blessings~LillySue

Cezar and Léia said...

She is cute!
hummm this strawberry tea smells good! :-)
I think it is delicious! I have never tasted this kind of tea and I need some pleaseeeeeeeeeee!
BTW, I love tea!So I must buy some!
Every type of tea has medicinal property to help us, sometimes with our mood, sometimes helping our body to keep everything okay, our mind, and the like...
And about strawberry tea????
I bet it is very good for our health, certainly has some property medicinal.Anyway it is delicious and makes us happy!
Have a nice week!
Léia :-)

purrs and love
Luna(from Brazil)

Unknown said...

I enjoy tea as well. I can't say that I have any favorites but fruity teas I definitely have to crave before I'll drink it.

Sparky said...

You're a true southerner in that you still love your ice tea. Glad to hear it. [giggle]
Tomorrow is my 1st Blogoversary. Hope you can pop by and say "Howdy" real quick like. :o)

Maggi said...

I've never tried strawberry tea before, I'll have to give it a go!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I am definitely a tea gal too! I must try this strawberry tea! It sounds delicious!!!!

papel1 said...

Give me a latte anyday over flavored teas. But it will make a great dye for my lace.
Judy

Betsy Brock said...

Oooh...writing that on my grocery list right now! :)

Beth Niquette said...

I have only just re-discovered tea. IN fact, my children--in particular my darling son, adore tea.

Thanks for the blog!

Beth Niquette said...

I have only just re-discovered tea. IN fact, my children--in particular my darling son, adore tea.

Thanks for the blog!

elsa said...

trust me, we can both think of worse addictions

this one is not as bad as chocolate for example

i never knew twinings made strawberry tea- i will have to look for it

Unseen India Tours said...

You really have a wonderful collection of fantastic post cards...Great Ones..I would be needing your help when i would be opening my own coffee shop as in there i would like to have your posters with permission..:))

Unseen Rajasthan

kRiZcPEc said...

Seems like this is a must try for me!

Sheila said...

Twinings English Breakfast for me. And I wear more clothes than that when I make it! I must try the strawberry.

dizzymslizzy said...

I have been absolutely been guzzling down a concoction of half ice tea and half lemonade, made famous by good old Arnold Palmer. It is soooooo delicioso!

Witchcrafted Life said...

How scrumptious! If one is going to be addicted to something, I couldn't think of many tastier vices :)


Oodles of hugs,
♥ Jessica

Aimee said...

Mmmm...I love berry tea...strawberry, raspberry, blackberry--I love them all!

Chris Overstreet said...

I like tea-flavored tea, but I'm pretty sure I'd drink strawberry tea if this young lady put it in front of me.

Catherine said...

Mint-tea, for me, Marie; Thanks.

A lot of overtone in this look, does she offer anything else ?