Meet Marie




 

Bonjour and welcome to The French Factrice! Factrice means postmistress in French:) I'm a bouncy, chirpy, and enthusiastic vintage postcard collector with over 400,000 cards! I have shelves and shelves and shelves and shelves of paper baubles that I've found at antique shops and markets throughout France. Enjoy!





8 cool cats commented:

Irene said...

Hurry Marie we really want to meet you. can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

papel1 said...

I am waiting.
Judy

Cezar and Léia said...

I'm really curious about it!
:)
Léia

ChaChaneen said...

Ooooh - Mystery! Looking forward to see what is up your sleeve now that your out of postcards. tee hee

Linda said...

I'm intrigued! Can't wait to see what's up. :)

Beth Niquette said...

I'm with Irene! Hurry hurry, Marie! We miss you! And a Happy PFF to you, too. ((hugs))

Postcardy said...

I love your new design.

Debby said...

Oh!!! Can hardly wait....