Picnik.com - Postcard Fun

vintage postcards

space
Picnik.com is a tremendous online photo editor! They have a huge new Christmas selsction of stamps and postmarks that you can add lickety split to your images. I am adding a blank postcard back to this post so that you can create a nifty message for Santa too:) vintage postcards

Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

12 cool cats commented:

Webradio said...

Hello Marie !

I'll try to send a postcard... But, perharps in 2010... If I succeed...

Have a good day !

soulbrush said...

dear santa
can i have YOU for christmas....
love
sb

Vodka Mom said...

Marie-Vous trouvez la plus cool stuff! J'aime Noël, je suis si heureux pour lui permettre de venir .... Avoir un grand jour aujourd'hui!

Tess Kincaid said...

What a fun link! Thanks! :D

Sparky said...

You find the neatest things on-line! Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna "cut and paste" the postcard to my harddrive and try this too.

Have a blessed day! ♥ ∞

Pat said...

I'll give it a try! And hey, I never got a postcard from Paris from you!

Catherine said...

Thanks Marie, I've tried this, it's a little bit long because my computer is so 'old'.
But I succeeded to realize a college! Not bad for a 1st time.

Later I'll try the Potcard. You're our computer fairy!

Lori said...

Ooh, we may have to use this for our letters to Santa this year!

Starman said...

Interesting. By the way, I got your voicemail thing, but haven't gotten around to trying to send one yet.

Betsy Brock said...

Why thanks! This looks fun!

Anonymous said...

What a CUTEEEEE card!! Awesome...

Mescrap said...

Thank you for this wonderful link !!