Famous Bride

vintage postcards

Do you recognize this lovely lady? It took a bit of squinting and pounding my head onto my desk... ouch....until it clicked! Norma Jean! Hello Marilyn:) This was taken before she got hitched to James Dougherty! vintage postcards

Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS
vintage postcards

12 cool cats commented:

Vodka Mom said...

Oh my Gosh, Marie! Je n'aurais jamais deviné qu'il était ici! Grand, grand coup.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Catherine said...

I wouldn't have guessed!
How one can change ! ; )

Sparky said...

My goodness! It IS Norma Jean! She's one of my favorite actresses too. I've always said she was a better actress than she was given credit for. That is a lovely postcard. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Thanksgiving! ♥ ∞

phil said...

She's Beautiful. Always.

Pat said...

Gee, I was thinking you'd say it was YOU! But I guess I would have guessed,had I not been so impatient to scroll down so quickly!

Tanya Breese said...

I wouldn't have guessed but now that you mention it, I can see it!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving French style :)

Pietro Brosio said...

Elle est vraiment très jolie.
Bonne soirée!

Starman said...

Happy Holiday!

Mescrap said...

Wow !! I've use it as my collage page before. Now I now who is she.

ayamlin said...

Hello marie!
yes, of course I know her.
I love her very much:)

The Vintage Kitten said...

I did guess it was Marilyn, but only because Im a huge fan. She looks so different and I prefer the Marilyn we all know but she is still beautiful with dark hair X

Angie said...

Hi Marie,
Glad I hopped on over to see your blog since you visited mine. You have some wonderful postcards!